Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:35 pm

A risen head and Calhoon was wide awake, crawling out of the ditch he had settled in to as his rider rolled off his back. Biting the boy's pant leg, he swung him back up with a gulp from the boy and took off. The teals smell was leaving!
Hours of flying later and the smell began to get mixed in to the waters and the other dragons. ~NOOOOO! I WONT LOOSE HER!!!!!~ he yelled, earning a pounded eyelid. "Dont scream like that you idiot! Im right here!" The yell of the dragon turned to the horrible barking roars again as he tried to search her out- hey, at least he wasn't killing live stock right now.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:40 am

The mountains we home to many dragons of rock and ground type dragons. Still none as big as ice but they were some of the biggest dragons people have seen.

(Remember since Ice dragons are the only onrs not to share space with other dragons they get the biggest. Thats not just DnD lore.)

Anna was told that for the next week her and her dragon were going to spend living off the land in the hostal land. To make it worst, Anna had to take care of her dragon. Meaning she was tk do all the hunting and everything, without help something new to her.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:46 pm

Shooing off many a dragon with claws, Calhoon was only looking for his teal while his rider grew bored and was dropped off. Lucky for him he knew how to hunt, thanks to his blacks bastardly ways.
Days passed before the black came back with a bloody maw and claws- not his thankfully.
"You are gonna get killed just looking for one girl." He warned the beast and got a huff and a resumed barking caw- were they any closer?????
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:56 pm

(First reset?at less first we get to post? )

The white beast layed down letting some strange furry animal play with her tail. None of the earth breed dragons coming near her. Probably because without the land struggers ice dragons have grown to be one of the biggest breed.

Anna had her sword in hand already tracking a breast that would feed her partner. She would worry about her own food if she survived the fight. The large black fur beast reminded her off the polar bears of home but bigger, darker and far more aggressive as it heard the clinking from her armor. The bear was on her faster then she could strike but her sword still went through to the beast heart coving her in blood cold from the enchantment from her blade.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 pm

(I'm sorry- broken English...... Please repeat?)
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:03 pm

(Ice dragon is laying down bored.  Anna just got lucky killing a black bear)
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:42 pm

It was just her luck that the black maw of Callhoon was in the air, a grin soon gracing the black and maroon teeth. Acid dripped to the ground as he slunk through the trees. YES, the Teals rider- he knew that smell. Get the rider, and tempt the dragon back. He NEEDED the Teal- it was in his bones right now, no other dragon would grab his attention like that ones would. ~Well, what have we here?~ he snuck around the human and raised himself to full height, giving her no where to go but back towards his lair and his rider. ~You Have that teals scent. Mind calling her over, sweetheart. I would VERY much like to see her here to hear my idea.~

(im gonna make a dragon for you to ref to know what Callhoon looks like- so check the first post in a bit^^))
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:36 pm

Anna drew her sword "listen dragon i dont know you but do not try to threaten me. I have faced larger dragons then you. One hit to a wing and you will not be able to give chase to me. " She had not had a good fight in a while but a fight with a dragons on her own was new.

The ice dragon could smell the callhon and leaving the land behind in an ice age was heading up the mountain. She wasnt going to leave her friend to face a unknown dragon on her own.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:49 pm

~I have not threatened you.~ He held clawed hand over his deep dark green chest plate like he was wounded at the thought. ~All I asked was you to call your dragon. I have called for her many a time and I rather only want her as a mate. Yet she refused to return the call a proper~ He spoke all smooth like, each step of hers back he mirrored by moving one forward- never lashing out as he normally would have. ~I'm sure my rider would like to at least have some company to talk with... he does get rather testy with a dragon milling about in his brain all the time.... If not talk, have a good mating time... Im not sure the young man even knows a girls touch.~
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:56 pm

"For a dragon you speak as if you understand the human heart" Anna stated taking a step forward her sword ready. She was just waiting for the time to stike."but you dont. You dont even understand a dragons heart."

In a roar so laud villages far away may even have heard it "Stand down black scale. Do not force me to do something i may regret." The ice dragon standing over calloh, a mist that froze anything that it touch flowed from her jaws as if water from a cave.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:08 am

~hmmm.~ A step around the mist as the furious dragon made her entrance and Callhoon grinned again. ~Miss Teal- I do believe you are mistaken. She was the one to threaten me. I have made no move against the young lady to cause any ill harm; merely speaking to her. But as you are here now, I will speak to you instead. Why is it you have not answered back?~ the black dragon raised his head higher to shake it and show his rather well shined scales- one thing Justin liked to do was clean him. Speaking of his rider... A sharp turned head had his tail lashing out behind him... No.... he knew that scent...
~Justin!!!! JUSTIN!!!! ANSWER DAMN BOY!!!~ A roar was not aimed to scare but but rushed off on his wings... and he had the teal near by!! Damn the boy! bleeding! Of all times!!!
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:16 am

"I dont anwser for you are veil. And I do not wish for a mate." She answered"Now go before i permanently freeze your wings." 

Anna couldn't help but start laughing till she heard someone was hurt. "Dammit. Jade he says he rider is bleeding didnt you not catch that?"

"No person with a good heart would team with a vail beast but if you wish to save his life so be it." Jade walked past callhoon making sure to "accidently" smack his jaw with her tail.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:24 am

(was already flying away^^/)

Weel no wonder the damn kid couldnt answer. Rock fall. But he wasnt dead yet... or he'd be dead. ~Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid~ he roared out and pulled the whole chunk of boulders off the humans arm and the rest of the body that was crushed. The black was keeping his dripping maw away from the fragile skin of his rider but thats the best he could do. He had no healing magic... just spit and teeth! ~Wake up!! Justin you dolt! Wake up!!!~

(No he doesnt... it kicks him out of the game... back to prison. Maybe go about a day or two in normal life and though he 'reset' the game- like her- find each other again)
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:37 am

(So now time for normal life.)

On her way everything stopped. A loud buzzing noice blasying her ears. "Oh grand. How long as it been? I better log this now before i forget again." How long as it been now? Only minutes? Hours? Days? Maybe longer. Some stupid experiment to be able to pay the bills. But it failed, now trapped in the game till they can figure it out. Been told the would use the old ways to send people after her but to them she would just be an NPC and would have to win to save her.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:57 am

(Wait what?)
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:02 am

(Her self in real live :-p trapped in the game. Using the prisoner aka you to save her)
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:50 am

Justin woke with a jolt- coughing as he rolled over. Or tried to, he was being held down by a doctor with another one nearby with a defibrillator. "Calm down... Calm...." Was a voice that was holding his shoulders.
"We know your next question, you died on us. You were in a game and what ever went on in it killed you. How many fingers?" The voice- blurry faced for now held up what must have been a hand.
"Too bright...."
"Number 5-5-7, how many fingers?"
"Can't see it." Ugggg his throat and head....

"Take him back to his cell with IBprofen, he'll be fine."

(Wanna be a cell mate just while he's in jails some?)
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:15 am

(Here body is "empty" right now)

Anna thought she heard voices. "557? What is 557? Aaaahhh i am so bored. Can we please continue or something. Eh so tired. Maybe i should sleep." She opened a window titled log. In it many folders from every run and she didnt even try counting anymore. Just stating what had happened that time. Mostly the same but the man from the village. She made special note of the glitching NPC that was the one to always send her to the city.

"I wonder if things are starting to over lap? I wish my channel to the docters didnt break so i could ask them about it." She started walking the emtpy void she now was till the world was continued or reset.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:27 am

(I just meant be a random cell mate to talk to while he recovers)

It took far too long to sit up off his cot. Sore chest, sore head; just looked beat up.. Though no fight occurred. A groan as he hung his head and swung knees over the side. "Oww..." Not a complaint, a fact. Other then being in prison... He had lost his memories for what seemed to be... Over a month. Last thing he did remember was signing up for the game room- after that- blank. What was the game? He must have lost something...
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:45 am

(Oooh okay)

"Ah you wake i see" a man stated hanging upside down from his bed. "You sleep longer this time m did you save the princess or did you from for the black demons trap again?
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:09 am

"What the hell are you talking about Joe?" he grumbled out and rubbed his ear- like that would help the missing gaps.. ha. "Princess what the now?"
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:26 pm

"Oh you forgot again." Joe then went on explaining everything he had been told by his cell mate almost every time be for going to sleep. Seeming everytime was mostly the same yet small differences. But he aways fell to done black beasts will. "But you didnt tell me it last night. Oh well. but they be back soon for you" joe started laughing as if he was just a mad man
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Well at least Joe had the sense to fill in some of the gaps..... only one to sync right with some crazy game machine... and it keeps pulling him in... and killing him... Though he didnt explain the black beast all that well.. Must just be a something in the game.
"How can I tell you something I dont remember, idiot?" he popped his cellmate in the stomach as soon as he got over to him.
Well.... guess it was just recovery time until......
-5-5-7, report to Mess hall- came a crackling loud speaker as the gate slid open and the wrist band blinked off. A new protective feature in the jails; injects sleeping agents in to the body to knock you out if you leave the cell gate at unauthorized times.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:04 pm

"Oh oh oh. Time again for you" joe just laughed madly some more az if he didnt even feel the hit
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:14 pm

"Psycho bastard.." he grumbled out and walked past the gate in to the rather green halls- all guards wearing a light grey to pop out.
"5-5-7? We are requested to help get you down....."
"I know my way around the damn prison, Mich... I just dont know anything about the last moth- screw off." he wiped the stablizing hand away as he headed to the basement Cafe.

"Welcome back! How was that semi sleep, Justin?...Hey now, No crude gestures or I will not feed you." the cook- a drone tisked at the middle finger that greeted him.
"Not like I want to go back in....." he grouched out as a heavy on the bread meal was laid before him.
"You might not want to.... but the Warden is glad for your many attempts- he wants his younger sister back out."
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top