Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo

Post by fallangelzero on Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Anna felt something. Or did she hear it? Want ever it was something was about to happen "how long has it been this time? Time just doesnt flow right here and i hate it. Now is it resetting or conti...." just then she stood in the village her character starts in. Time didnt flow yet and the fact she didnt get to forge her person anymore made her sad. "Guess time to forget again. Oh i hope they see the overlaps this time. Whoever they are."
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:56 pm

Two days of allowed food stuffing and Justin was once again free to roam the prison at break times.... but there was a nagging little voice that said: 'Hey, go back to the games. You know you want to.'
After those three days it was unbearable. He screamed at the wall in his cell and held his head. "GUARD!!! I need the game room!!!!!"
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:48 am

Joe was twindling his thumbs. "The game room? A room of games? No place excicts but for you. Oh your go mad that maibe your wear het" his words sounding almost as if he mispronounced them to give emphasis on what his was explaining.

(exist, maybe, hat)

Anna walked about the village that time seemed to not flow. But not being pure white was nice. Soon she would feel the wind in her hair and all but for now she took what she could.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:49 pm

"You dont have to yell you know- Shut up 89." A guard stepped around the corner and beep a code on to his wrist, the gate sliding open for him.
"You know hats dont exists, Joe." he lied to the crazy one to keep him thinking as he led Justin back to the 'game room'. More like a dark room with a simple head piece and headphones. "Guessing you dont remember......" he muttered but the prisoner went right for it as logged in to a program... but he seemed to do it mindlessly... drone like..."Okay than......"
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:55 pm

"Oh are we starting again? I hope so. Well lets go" anna said standing still and closing her eyes. She was trying to hear her own heart beat but couldnt. It had felt like so long that she was starting to believe she never had a real body.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:02 pm

-----((((SORRY FOR CURSING))))--------

A catch to the tooth that wanted to bite him and he twisted off to the side. "NO! I remember you now you dickface, Dont you DARE bite me!" he hollered to a red eye, a hand of ice aimed at the soft mucus of the pupil. "I might not know WHY I keep having a shit ass dragon but I know Im done trying to get you that damn teal bitch!. If we are partners, you have to do as I say too! Not just one sided!" he warned, holding the tooth still, seemingly not phased by the acid that ran over it. "Got me!?"
~Yes..... damn.... Thought that wipe would finally make you a drone too~ the dragon faded away and looked more ghostly then a solid beast. The pixeled area around them fading to a deep grey of a dead after image screen. ~Poo, I was close to killing that program too. Fine- firewall, what shall we do?~ the black virus looked to the dark green of the security firewall that was a human mind.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:11 pm

(Oh dam i like that twist :-p )

Anna was now smiling as she shopped for a few small items before the jump she made everytime but doesnt remember. Every so offen she thought she saw someone blink out for half a second but always in the corner of her eye so she wasnt sure. After she was done she started running off to the cliff yelling "JADE ITS TIME TO FLY MY OLD FRIEND" and minutes later she was falling just to caught by Jade and off they were following what seemed like a scipt. Almost every movement the same as last time.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Firewall?? A quick look around and the game was frozen to him... The black beast Shackled to his ankle... "What..... What just happened... Owwww....."
~I gave you all the stored memory Ive taken back-a months worth.... missed it, firewall?~ he sneered to the man as he waved on his feet.
"Stop the game."
~As you wish.~ the virus seemed to bow and the game he had made.... stopped, it vanished, its color reverted to code. A light blue line of code though was not just 1 and 0's.. it was bouncing numbers, pushing a deeper blue code along a path, away from the virus.
~you asked, I gave... SIRE.~
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"Anna screamed feeling pain for the first time since she became trapped. Whatever ripped the game apart tried to rip her apart with it. But she wasnt part of the game so it hust cause her pain. She couldnt stand it still screaming.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:35 pm

(light blue was supposed to be the dragon of hers, deeper was her)
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:41 pm

(Lol oh i think i understand what your trying to say. I hope)

Jade was just code now but she was alive now too. She faught the virus trying to form itself choicing the form from the game. The dragon of ice that could freeze anything it breathed on. It had someone to protect. A rider as it was programed to protect and it would. The scream from Anna was the last push to forming itself back into Jade.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:44 am

~hmmm, seems like a firewall like yourself formed again.~ the Callhoon virus wavered as the light blue code shattered in to a code covered blue dragon. ~oh well. Firewall.~ the code merely shimmered his numbers and Justin couldn't feel his feet. The virus climbing through his skin- painless really.... But it stopped at his shoulder blades on his back and under his heart.
~Hello dear Teal, a few words first or the little defense that's left in this system will blink out of exsistance.~
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Jade turned to him slowly and without knowing truely what powers she truely now holds blows a freezing breath that covered the viruses body. Now it would only be temporary but it would do as she went to find Anna.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:01 pm

~Tisk tisk... Killing your own defense help.... Slowly might I add.~ it spoke as the ice had trapped Justin in the cold with the black virus around him. ~This computer system really hates you boy- what did you do to someone? in the outside world?~
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:07 pm

The world slowly returned around them. This was jades place to control now even if she didn't know it. Right now she had to find Anna. 

Anna was laying on the ground. She thought she was about to die then it had just stopped. She couldnt move right then but she could see the sky reforming. "A bug in the system i guess. I need to get up. I need to keep playing or i will never be free again" she said then started repeating as if it was going to make her move yet it didnt help.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:53 pm

~Hmmm.... she didnt want to hear my proposition.~ the virus tapped the coded ice and it broke, easily using the boys body as his own. ~Guess I'll just talk to her through you.~
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Jade was flying as fast as she could. Something felt different and looked different. She didnt know what it was but she knew it was something. But she only had Anna on her mind, she had to find her and find her now. "ANNA WHERE ARE YOU" She called out over and over as she searched.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:49 pm

~Its all code, dragon. You arent going any where, come back~ Callhoon spoke and snapped some code lines to glitch her back to the gray area they were meeting in
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:50 am

Jade didnt stop. To her it was her home and land and so thats how she saw it. And till she found Anna nothing else mattered
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:52 pm

~DRAGON! I have your coded rider! STOP MOVING!~ the virus yelled, showing the time still human- in a code bubble- one he couldnt break nor caused- it was a the double fire wall of them. ~Stop roaring you beast and Listen!~
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:44 pm

(Wait what? )
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:51 pm

(the virus wants her to listen to it, the game is the Viruses command, meaning he brought the girl back to their side, but in a frozen time bubble of her own making so shes not taken over- the virus can not touch her.)
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Oooh okay )

Jade turned to him and she was mad."release her now:
" she roared glaring at him.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:54 pm

~I will in a minute... actually I really cant... see thats the thing Shes trapped in here- just like me.~ it explained, using Justin's arm as its own as it tapped fingers. "Will you get off me!" 
~Oh hush, I've never harmed either one of you. This whole System though. I want out. We can ALL let her out of here.... but shes trapped and thats what made me.... Anyother minds trying to hook up werent strong enough to crack that bubble.~ it pointed with a coded finger ~And they went in to a coma. Break that bubble and I can be out of this system and in the real world, dont and your lovely heads just will be blank slates...~
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:57 pm

"And what would you do in the real world?" Jade asked.
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top