The rebellion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The rebellion

Post by guardianangel on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 pm

The day went by quickly and soon enough it came time for Catalina to head to the manor to meet with Mathias. An hour beforehand somebody had been sent to wake Chaos so he was awake and ready to go. Currently he was in the gym working out, killing time. While this happened, Revy sat in her room allowing Claire to draw the brush through her hair. After that Claire worked on braiding it so that it was out of the way.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
I'll prove that I'm strong 
Won't let myself believe 
That what we feel is wrong 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
That behind this soft exterior 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:27 pm

Catalina walked up to him and smiled "so lets go see what he wants" Catalina pulled a cloak around herself and then pulled on her second gift and went invisible to the naked eye unless you knew where she had been standing or she was touching them. Catalina then touched Chaos so that it looked like no one was there so that they could move out and get to the manor and head to his office to meet up with him
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:42 pm

Soon enough they were arriving at the manor. When they would go up to the door and knock it would be Claire that answered the door. "Welcome. If you would follow me." Claire spoke with a small bow before she turned and lead them off towards the sitting room where Mathias was waiting. At the current point Revy wasn't in the room, but it wasn't long after they arrived that she was gliding into the room wearing a beautiful violet dress robe.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Catalina stayed hidden since no one needed to know what she looked like or that the leader of the rebels was a female. Catalina moved to a corner and waited to see what Mathias wanted. Catalina would only come partially out of her camoflash and speak to him but it would still be hard to identify if she was female or male
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:59 pm

"Greetings." Mathias spoke after a moment in time before gesturing for Chaost to have a seat at that point in time. When everybody was settled he explained what he wanted. How he wanted them to keep an eye on his daughter while he was away. They while they may have hated him that she was innocent in the matter.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Catalina came a bit of the way out of her camoflash and then spoke " what is to keep your men from attacking us when we try to do as you ask and why is it that they can't take care of her since you have more then enough to watch her" Catalina wouldn't have a problem with guarding her but only if she could make sure that they wouldn't be attack while trying to keep her safe by his men
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:19 pm

"Because I do not trust the men in my estate. Leaving a young, attractive, and single lady alone with a bunch of men would only lead to terrible things." Mathias spoke after a moment in time. There was a point in that matter. Granted Claire would be with her at all times, and the female's gift did give her an advantage, even the most gifted could be overwhelmed. "Permission to speak my lord." Claire spoke after a moment and the man gave a nod. This had the female turning to face them before she spoke, "I am Claire. I am the personal handmaiden of Lady Revy, and I have a gift myself. I have the ability to see the future. And I have already foreseen how events shall go in the result that you do not help. Her death."

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:32 pm

Catalina looked at her and then nodded her head and then returned to looking at Mathias " we'll protect her whole your gone but if one of you men comes after U.S. We will leave taking your daughter and her friend with us and they will not be returned until you have punished those who attacked us but there will be not hanging or beating they will be imprisoned for a duration of time and I'll have two people here first thing in the morning on the day you leave" Catalina wouldn't leave Revy open to be attacked
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Mathias listened to what was being said before he gave a nod then spoke, "Alright those terms I can agree with." With that he looked towards Revy to see what she thought on the matter only to see that at some point she had ended up leaving the room and returning to her rooms. This had Claire giving a hurried bow before she hurried out of the room and after Revy. "Claire am I that useless?" Revy questioned. "That I have to have somebody at my side at all times." This had Claire giving a small frown before she sat beside her friend then spoke, "No you are far from useless. Your father just wants you safe. He loves you....even if he really sucks at showing it most of the time."

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:23 am

Catalina touched Revy's mind to see if she would let her speak to her if not she would go away and let her be. Catalina the looked at Chaos " we need to get back there is a lot that needs to be done so we can set up and full time guard on Revy.
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:30 am

Revy felt somebody touch her mind and in the end allowed them to enter. She continued to speak with Claire softly before just resting her head on her friend's shoulder.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:34 am

"If you want to stop having a guard when we arrive to protect you we can teach you hand to hand combat so you can DEFEND your self and nothing more but that is your choice" Catalina then left and returned to her own mind and then looked at Chaos " does it bother you that he is going away for a long period of time or is it just me" Catalina moved in to the tunnel and sighed she was tired of the fighting and wanted to live above ground and not under the ground
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:39 am

"I do know how to defend myself....Just nobody else seems to think that I can." Revy replied before the woman could leave then closed her mind to everybody. It wasn't long before she was looking at Claire who suggested a midnight walk in the garden, and perhaps a little sparring practice. This had the young woman giving a smile and the two of them were heading out to the garden. Chaos gave a nod before he spoke, "I find it fishy when he does anything."

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 am

Catalina figured that she would offer a test and if the girl passed instead of two guess she would only have one but if she failed she would keep the two and train under her and Chaos. " let's home this trip doesn't result in more problems for us when he returns "
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:03 am

The two girls ended up heading out into the garden where they spend a while sparring with one another after Revy had created daggers for them both to use. And thanks to them being created by her, she could also ensure that they didn't actually hurt one another. "Sounds like a plan." Chaos grumbled.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:22 pm

The next morning Catalina got up and grumbled and then headed to the sparing ring. Her nightmares had gotten to her so she was glad when the punching bag was free. Catalina hated reliving the past even when she was sleeping so to work out the frustration and the pain made her feel a little better. A member went and let Chaos know that Cat was using the punching bag and that she seemed upset and they were keeping the other members clear of her so that she didn't blow up
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Chaos had been awake when somebody came to him, a slight sigh escaping his lips. Why did everybody come to him when Catalina was in a bad mood? Easiest thing to do was just stay away from her. She would calm on her own, and she knew when it was safe enough for her to be around others. When that time came then she would go and talk to people, until then the rule of thumb was just to stay away. Wait for her to approach and talk to you, not vise versa.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:44 pm

"But sir a letter arrived early this morning from the leader and we aren't able to get close to her to give her the letter which is why we came to you" the person then held out the letter to him they would have just left her bee but since the letter asked that Revu's. Guards be there soon since he wanted to leave so he could get back quicker
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:22 pm

"Alright alright." Chaos spoke as he stretched and grabbed the letter from the man, heading of to find Catalina. Not like it took long to do so. "Yo Cat letter from Mathias. Says he wants guards there sooner so he can leave, wants to be home sooner." Chaos spoke as he strolled into the room opening the letter and skimming it, getting the gist of it. Anybody else were to open her mail without her permission and she would freak out on them.

As this happened Claire was busy cleaning up the kitchen when she had a sudden nauseating feeling, a feeling that she knew all to well. She ended up sinking down to the ground with her head bowed, just watching the events that were to come. Mathias being killed by that horrid man that had taken Revy. That man possessing skills from multiple gifted that he had managed to successful extract. Tears fell down her cheeks as she watched.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Catalina hit the bag so hard that she broke it and then looked at him "fun then let's get going it is going to be interesting how he takes to a blind girl watching his daughter" Catalina then grabbed her things that she would need to keep Revy safe. Catalina walked up to Chaos and the snatched her mail and muttered at him not to read her mail even though she didn't really care if he did or not
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Chaos gave a chuckle before handing the letter over. "Alright lets get going." he spoke with a smirk. Of course the leader wouldn't know that Catalina was the rebel leader. As far as he was concerned, the two of them were just the best fighters in the group. Soon enough they were heading out of the hideout and towards the manor. While this happened, Claire hurried off to Revy's room to tell her what she had seen. "Revy please, we need to go! Something terrible is going to happen here!" Claire spoke in a low voice which had the female getting up quickly. Mathias came in and Claire quickly explained what she had all seen, including the other man's people arriving before the rebels did. "Go. Keep her safe." the man ordered and soon the two girls were slipping out of the house, running through the gardens and out the hidden passageway. "We are going to town. We will go to my brother's house." Claire spoke in a low voice, leading her into a wooded area, using that as cover for the time being.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Nic heard them as they came through the tunnel and since he knew that Claire wouldn't bring any one through there unless there was a reason he went and opened the door leading in to his house " guest room change we don't want people to know who you are" he then called to cat mentally to get her attention so that they knew what was going onon
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:43 pm

"Claire where are we going?" Revy questioned breathlessly, not use to all of this moving about. Or running...especially running. "To Nic's house." Claire whispered and pushed the female ahead, directing her to continue down the pathway. While the other female ran, Claire returned to the entrance to close it up so others couldn't follow. So it was only Revy that arrived at Nic's door, breathing a bit heavily and out of breath. It didn't help that she was wearing a corset. "I need to sit for a moment before I pass out... Can you please get this damn corset loosened." Revy mumbled after a moment. Not the first time that he would have had to help with that.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Nic looked at it and them with a quick slice cutting all the strings "there are some plain clothes in the next room so go get changed I'll keep a look out for Claire" Nic gave her a little push so she would go and change in to something lighter. 

Cat stopped and placed a hand on Chaos to stop him while she listened to Nic "we need to hurry they think the house is under attack" Cat then shot forward and headed to the house Nic wouldn't have called her if there was nothing wrong she could also hear panic in his voice which told her his sister had gotten to him yet
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 pm

Revy let out a small breath grateful to be able to breath before holding up the dress, heading off to get changed. Which didn't take her very long at all. And the nice part was that the plain clothes was still a dress, which she liked a lot. With that she headed back over to stand beside Nic worriedly. Where was Claire....? 

(I'm going to get a profile up for Claire.)

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe