Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rebellion

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The rebellion  - Page 8 Empty Re: The rebellion

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:45 pm

Nick came in a little later and gathered all his tools and then walked over and then cut in to her shirt and swore when he saw the second wound " damn this is going to be a long night ". The first one he tended to was the through and through he cleaned them out and then stitched them closed and wrapped them. Nick then moved on to the other one and cleaned it and stitched it up as well. Nick looked at Choas "she will be out for a while and when she does wake up she can not leave bed for a few days and that is not a fight I am going to get involved in"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:48 pm

Chaos simply watched and listened to what he was told. All he did was give a nod and a thumbs up. Silence was never a good thing with him. Either he was upset....or he was listening to the voices. "You are like us aren't you...." came the voice of Revy which had him looking towards the doorway towards the female who stood with Claire, both in their night dresses. "What do you mean?" he questioned in a confused voice. 
"You mentioned the voices.... At first when I heard that I thought you were crazy. But I think you are..... gifted. What your gift is.... undetermined as of now....but it makes sense." Revy continued which had him giving a slight nod. Yes it did make sense. A lot of sense.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Cat let out a groan which had Nick looking at her sharply "you should still be out how are you awake" Cat shifted easily so she was sitting and then touched Choas lightly " welcome to the freaky family Chaos trust me it's not as fun as it sounds" Nick was still trying to figure out how she was awake and tempted to put her back under only to have the needle snatched from hit and tossed in to a near by wall. Cat looked at everyone in the room and the. Moved to get up off the bed " well time to get back to work thanks for the patch up doc"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:03 pm

"You aren't getting up from that bed." Was all that Chaos said casting a glare towards her as if daring her to argue. If he had to hold her down on the bed then that is exactly what he would do. She wasn't moving until the doctor said it was fine.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:06 pm

Cat returned the glare with one of her own " I will do what ever I damn please Chaos things need to be changed and the only way that will happen is if I can go over everything and fix it getting shot is the least of my concerns right now". To them prove her point Cat stood up and headed for the door ignoring the fact that he shirt was hang differently then it had earlier and exposed a bit more of her chest. Nick slowly started to back away moving Revy and Claire with him so they were out of the way in case this little dispute turned in to a full blown argument and fight. While Nick knew Choas could take her he also knew that any fight between them would total the room
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 pm

Chaos just gave a sigh then threw up his arms then spoke, "Or be stupid, that works as well. I'm returning to the catacombs to get some of my shit." With that he was heading out of the room and off the manor grounds in general. Guards were ignored, despite them saying that he wasn't allowed to leave. Revy moved away and headed towards the balcony simply staring off into the distance just watching.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:33 pm

Cat then left the room with a growl and the. Headed to the center of the mansions grounds. Once she was there she tapped her foot sending out sound waves letting her know where everyone was. With a few changed she was able to secure the place better. Cat then went to find a place to rest after she was done. While looking for a spot she over head Nick and Claire talking about the man who had killed her mother all those years ago
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:32 am

Claire sat beside her brother just talking quietly before giving a slight shake of her head. "Most the time these visions make sense.... This one.... While it did....It didn't all at once." she spoke and just gave a small sigh as she leaned back against the wall behind her staring up at the sky. While they spoke, Revy headed outside of the manor to wander to the garden.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:42 am

"Clair it could be something as simple as saying the man who is after them was the one who killed Lina you know that he gift went to Cat when she was born but didn't activate till her mother had died he could be after that it is rare and it has its uses" Nick knew these things bothered his sister and he wanted to help her feel better about this vision but for now they needed to figure it out first. 

Listening to them talks about her mother with out mentioning it to her upset her so Cat turned and walked away her mood going from annoyed to pissed while she walked around. Cat was tired but she still had to find a place to rest first and with her current mood she didn't know when that would be
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:59 am

Claire gave a shake of her head before she spoke, "We are either born with abilities or we get them through experiments. But they are never passed on." With that she got up to stretch before heading off to peer out the window watching Revy for a brief moment in time. Currently the blonde haired female was sparring with a couple of the rebels. While they were using swords, she was using her psychic daggers.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:16 am

"What happens when the child I question was experimented on before they were born cause that happened to Cat he was trying to get the gifts to be able to be passed on from mother to child" Nick remembered those days all to well having to sit there and watch as innocent people were experimented on and given powers or gifts they couldn't control
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:19 am

"Still doesn't work that way. If Cat has another ability then it is dormant, she would have been born with it naturally." Claire spoke before gazing off into the distance to look at the town with a wary look. Something had her on edge....she just wasn't sure what or even why for that matter. What else was going to happen? With that she turned away from the window and gave a small curtsy to her brother before moving out of the room to head outside to where Revy was at.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:23 am

"Then explain how both she had her mother could vanish and how she has the ability to enter people's minds" Nick had been keeping an eye on all the gifted in case something happened that would make them go rouge and cause more problems then it would solve
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:27 am

"Simple she obtained her mother's ability of learning how to vanish, it was passed down through normal means, just as that of Revy's abilities. And the entering the mind, it was due to the experiments. Really not all that difficult to figure out brother dearest. Lady Revy.... Her mother could use psychic construct while Mathias was the one who could use telekinestic blasts, although has long lost his abilities. Destruction on the other hand....is a dormant ability in which has skipped a number of generations. Her great-great-great grandmother had that ability naturally. Hidden away from the world until she passed, never to be seen until Revy." Claire explained simply then disappeared, soon enough walking outside beside Revy to speak with her softly.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:48 am

Nick mutter something about complex genetics but he left it at that his mind was trying to figure out why someone would be going after two of the strongest gifteds that currently lived in the area. Nick decided to walk only to stop when he saw Cat walk over to Revy and ask her to spar with her
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:43 pm

Revy's attention turned towards Cat when the female asked her to spar. This had her giving a slow nod before she spoke, "Umm.... Alright."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Cat chuckled "don't worry you won't hurt me I have sparred in worse shape then this" Cat walked to the field and spun her staff before taking up position as she waited for Revy to join her. Nick walked over to Claire and watched the two girls " do you think this spar is going to be a good thing or do you think it will blow up in their faces"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:50 pm

Claire just gave a shake of her head before she spoke, "I've no idea really.... Revy isn't much of a fighter. She knows enough for defense....but when it comes to offense....that is where she lacks."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:53 pm

"Then this may be helpful Cat will insist she learn not so she can pick a fight but should she have to to protect someone she can with out having to be in the defensive the whole time". Nick then watched as the two spared and like he suspected even when hurt Revy was no match for Cat. When she finished Cat walked over and patted Revy on her shoulder " you have a lot to learn every leader should be able to protect her people wether it be with papers and peace treaties or in an actual fight and if you want I can and will teach you"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 pm

The fight didn't last long. It ended with Cat beating Revy, although the young leader wasn't all that upset about it. She had already known that if it got to bad that she would lose that fight. Claire just watched what was happening before drifting over to Revy to speak with her softly. "Oh yes.... The people do need to be calmed." the female spoke before smiling softly. 
"Allow me to head to town.... Gather up the people and bring them here." Claire spoke after a moment, which had Revy hesitating before giving a nod. With that Revy looked to Nic speaking, "The people need to be calm. We shall throw a ball. But everybody shall stay on guard."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:02 am

Cat nodded her head and then looked at Nick who did the same " my lady I ask that you stay near one of us during the ball so that way we may maintain your security and if you wish we can start your training today or if you wish once my arm has healed". Cat normally wouldn't follow another's orders but she liked Revy the girl was smart and had a good head on her shoulders and would make a good leader with more time as the leader
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:04 am

Revy just looked towards Cat before she spoke, "That is perfectly fine." With that she drifted off back inside. Once she was inside another maid was drifting up beside her to get her get dressed. A order was put out to others to get the ballroom ready. While that happened, Claire ran inside to grab her cloak before she headed out.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:37 pm

Cat looked at Claire and wondered what she was up to but she didn't pester her about it. She then followed Revy because she wanted to talk to her about her lessons. Nick watched his sister and then caught her before she could leave "where are you going alone Claire?" Nick didn't want his sister getting hurt so he wanted to make sure that she had a guard with her
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Claire looked towards her brother before she spoke, "To invite people to the manor. Lady Revy decided to have a ball. That and it is an excuse to get the people to the manor. They will be safer here."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 pm

"Then I am coming with you. Your not going to go out on your own". Nick grabbed his own cloak and then walked with her "do you have something that Cat could wear I figure if there is going to be a ball all the females and  males should be dressed nicely I figure to start of the dancing I would push Chaos to ask someone and I would ask Revy to dance". Nick wanted to make sure that this was a hit with the people so that they took to Revy being their new leader
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum