The rebellion

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The rebellion

Post by guardianangel on Tue May 26, 2015 9:45 am

Revy just listened although her attention was taken away by her hair being grabbed roughly, and before she knew it she was freed from the wall although being drawn after the guy by her hair. "I guess I can show you what we do to gifted here. What your father does is.... Oh you don't know do you. Mathias must keep you very sheltered if you don't know the truth." the man spoke aimlessly before drawing her into a room where their was a few other gifted being tortured. At least if one pissed off Mathias badly he would just have them killed....not tortured.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
I'll prove that I'm strong 
Won't let myself believe 
That what we feel is wrong 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
That behind this soft exterior 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Tue May 26, 2015 10:08 am

' you want to let me help now" Catalina spoke lightly since she was free of her bindings Catalina could do a lot of damage with Revy's help and her powers 'we can get all these people free from here and his torture as well as you and I know Claire would be happy to see you again'
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Tue May 26, 2015 10:17 am

Revy was a bit numb with shock, seeing the sight before her. "Stop it! You can't do this!" the female cried, tears falling down her cheeks. She shook her head before stumbling when the man pushed her away from him, towards that of one of the dying gifted. But instead of freaking out she allowed the male to rest his head on her lap while she hummed to him softly. A lullaby that slowly began to ease him asleep, and hopefully he wouldn't wake from that sleep. A cruel thought but he would be safe from the pain. That and this was how she calmed down herself, humming. To the point that while her eyes were closed one wouldn't be able to tell that something was happening. "Fine...."

(I do plan on having her dormant power activating. Although the one guy gets away naturally and all of the innocent ones are left untouched....but everything else is destroyed.)

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Tue May 26, 2015 10:22 am

'Thank you I'll make sure that everyone gifted is safe' Catalina took over and once the man was sleeping she gently moved him and the stood up and grabbed a near by poll they used to beat people and stared to use it on the men knocking them out. She wouldn't kill if Revy didn't want her to.  Catalina could see the shock in their faces when Revy attacked them since they had figured that she was weak but the girl was anything but 'I am knocking them out if you want something else tell me now' Catalina had also given Chaos the location and told him they would need medics, stretchers and her own body as well.
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Tue May 26, 2015 10:25 am

After a while of beating people into unconsciousness, the man that had grabbed her ended up showing up. In tow was an innocent child who gave a small whimper of fear before he spoke, "There is another lady in her head." "God my pet now block her out." the man ordered and the child did as he was ordered. He was strong enough to push Catalina out himself, but he could temporary break the connection which meant there was a little time. She would have to reforge it. But...for some reason his master was still upset, striking the poor child. This is when something Revy just seemed to snap. "You are a coward, hiding behind everybody else." Revy spoke in a rather deadly tone, a bit unusual for the typically ladylike young woman.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Tue May 26, 2015 10:27 am

Catalina re-entered her body and then let out a growl as she slid of Choas's back "we need to hurry I have to rebuild my connection and that will take a little bit but I don't think she will let me back in" Catalina had her staff out and was moving through the trees like she could see
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Tue May 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Chaos looked towards her before he spoke, "I guess if you have a location we could head in that general direction." Although while Catalina was trying to rebuild the connection, Revy was glaring at the man standing before her. Something inside of her felt like it was going to snap, and seeing him hit the child made it all the more worse. It wasn't long before he did it again, and whatever it was that threatened to snap finally did. "Do. Not. Touch. Him. Again." the female spoke in a dark tone, her eyes seeming to darken. As this happened the ground around her just seemed to start disappearing, revealing the earth that lay beneath it. This destruction spread. Those that were loyal to the man hardly had the chance to scream as they were turned into nothingness. This was the power of destruction, the ability to destroy everything and anything.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Tue May 26, 2015 9:27 pm

"Yes I do I have sent the location to the teams they will meet us there" Catalina was worried and it wasn't common for her to be worried so for her to get that way told everyone that something bad was going to happen
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed May 27, 2015 1:58 am

Within the next hour the rebels were arriving at the town and just gazing around. People were just standing around mumbling to one another. "What is going on?" Chaos questioned a random person who went about telling him about what was going on on the other side of the town. How a building had been there before just seeming to be destroyed. All that was left of it were a handful of people looking around confused and a young woman covered in a strange purple aura.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed May 27, 2015 1:10 pm

Catalina nodded her head and then shot off when she spotted her she quickly entered her mind and put her to sleep happy when one of the victims caught her. Catalina called out and their medics started gathering people up even the man who Revy had sung to sleep. He was still living but very weak. Catalina then focused on the boy and did the same with him only to sigh when she saw what his life had been like. Picking him up Catalina turned and faced Chaos " he is so young"
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed May 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Revy was just gazing around although it wasn't long before darkness took her and the purple magic just seemed to vanish. The young woman ended up collapsing to the ground, although one of the victims caught her. Chaos just gazed around before he spoke, "Did the girl really do this...." "Lady Revy!" came the cry from Claire, who had gone with. The girl picked up the hem of her maid's dress and bolted over to take the blonde from the person who had caught her gently.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed May 27, 2015 7:38 pm

Catalina looked at him " yes she did which is why I put her to sleep she'll wake up in a bit and be fine" Catalina looked in Claire's direction and called out "how would you like to help out tent to the sick and injured we have you get three solid meals a day a bed room all your own and no one will be one you unless you spar with them" Catalina shifted the boy she was carrying and listened and Nic swore in his head as the injured arrived at their bad and he started to tend to them.
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed May 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Claire just held Revy and hummed softly. No she knew that even when she woke up the girl would still be feeling the effects. When her destruction ability was active, she turned into a emotionless yet psychotic bitch as an easy way to describe her. So when the girls were younger and Claire had learned of this, they worked on a way to calm Revy down. And what they had developed was a lullaby. Yes anybody could learn the lullaby but for some reason, only Claire humming it actually helped her calm down. "I'll think on it."

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed May 27, 2015 7:53 pm

"Fine by me but let's get to base so we're not sitting ducks" Catalina had people guide Claire to the base and she followed with Chaos as they talked about what happened. Catalina didn't like it and she was a little worried that someone would come looking for them after they heard about what happened
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed May 27, 2015 8:01 pm

"I must return to the manor with Lady Revy. Least Lord Mathias decide to tear apart the cities to find her." Claire spoke after a moment in time, brushing some of her hair out of her face.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed May 27, 2015 8:04 pm

"I would just yet we don't know what happened to her in the time before I made a connection and then after Nic will want to look her over to make sure nothing was injected in to her" Catalina didn't think Revy would want to go back after hearing what had been said to her and she knew that Revy would be waking up soon
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed May 27, 2015 8:06 pm

"I know what happened. It is her dormant power.... destruction." Claire spoke before tightening her grip on Revy a bit when she felt the other female shift a bit. This had her humming the lullaby softly almost instantly to keep the girl calm.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed May 27, 2015 8:09 pm

"I figured I was in her head but before it kicked in I was knocked out of it that was a good ten fifteen minutes before we got to the town another four before we got here and I don't know how long after I was pushed out that it kicked in and I know it would make everyone feel better including Revy to know that there was nothing done to her when she was taken" Catalina would force them to stay but she wanted the girl checked out for all they knew she could have been raped or had an injection that would mess with her stability and cause problems
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed May 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Claire just gave a nod before looking down at Revy and spoke, "Everything is okay." With that she listened as the female whispered something, telling her about what had triggered the loss of sanity. That man had harmed a child, and she had snapped. "This is why her father keeps her sheltered, because of that dormant power." Claire spoke. "Because of the fact that the rebels wish to use it for their own use. Your former leader...He tried taking her when we were younger."

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed May 27, 2015 8:15 pm

"Our former leader is dead and good riddance and I could give a damn about her power I would rather she be in charge then her father I can see just from her mind she has a sting but gentle soul and would do wonders for this place" the way she spoke showed that she was the leader and that she was smarter then her predecessor. Nic was working hard and he had several well trained staff to help him take care of everyone
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed May 27, 2015 8:19 pm

Claire gave a nod before she got to her feet, then helped Revy to her feet. It wasn't long before both of the girls were leaving to head back to their own town, and back home to where they belonged.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed May 27, 2015 8:22 pm

Nic caught up with his sister and Revy before they could get far "Revy Claire crash here tonight I'll take you back in the morning it's too dark for either of you to be wandering about alone and I have a lot to get done and you two walking home alone puts me on edge". Nic hoped they would stay the night so that they were safe and he could get them back with out a problem
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Wed May 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Claire looked over her shoulder towards her brother before she spoke, "We really should get back. Mathias is known to overreact this you know, especially when his daughter is involved." This had Revy giving a small nod although after a moment the blonde spoke in a soft voice so that only Claire could hear, "We could stay.... He wouldn't know that in truth we are safe and sound."

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ on Wed May 27, 2015 11:37 pm

"Please just tonight and in the morning I'll bring you home and we can get Lady Revy some fresh clean clothes to wear home" Nic smiled at his sister and then at Revy happy that she was ok. 

Catalina was sitting with the small boy petting his head while he was sleeping and slowly blocking out the bad and replacing it with good. She would tell him when he was older about his memories but for now he would think of Chaos and her as his family his brother and sister
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Thu May 28, 2015 2:33 am

Claire gave a small nod before she spoke, "Alright. Only because Lady Revy needs some rest as well." With that she followed after the male, heading back inside the catacombs leading Revy.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe