GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:14 am

"And let him freak out more that...... oh...... he could blink you out..." Alec mused as a wagged a finger at the air... "Yeah.... Be back then!" the fox said in a blink and was off on four legs.
~That was a stupid plan.... if he is as he is...~
~Then this time he really might not know wrong from reason.~ the boys said as they locked the wrap tight on her arm.
"Not only that, he'll go for anything that moves first- us and if he's in building knocking mode then we dont have a place to run. This is a wall of rubble on you Spencer. And a whole church too." Doc was till down at the kids side while the smaller monkeys crawled back out. "Check your legs for me, tell me if they tingle or start to feel it. I really dont want to need to amputate once we get you out."
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:30 am

"Stupid or not, he seems to calm down more quickly when I'm around. If you haven't noticed." Spencer mumbled before giving a small wince at one of the guys tightening the wrap on her arm before turning her attention back towards Doc. Focus on what he was asking of her at that point in time. "I've been able to feel my legs just fine. Right leg still hurts though. No numb feeling in either though." the female spoke as she moved her legs carefully just as she had before. Slowly, gently not disturbing anything.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
I'll prove that I'm strong 
Won't let myself believe 
That what we feel is wrong 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
That behind this soft exterior 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:18 pm

"Good... crap.... Climb." Doc told the twins and stood again as Alec and Justin came to a sliding stop, bracing against the pile; Matt on their heels like a hound on a hunt. "Matt... You know us!... You know Spencer too! He's right here... He's under the rubble though... We didnt do this, We would never do this!" Alec was calling out as he tried to climb the hill backwards- the black eyed demon seeming to go for him more then Justin or Doc right now.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Spencer turned her attention towards the noise to see the others running over, Matt on their tail. "Matt! You need to calm down!" the female called out. Okay so all that she could really do at that point in time was try and calm him down with verbal words. At least as much as she could. It was about then when she realized that the twins were still close to her. "I feel sick.... And light headed." was all she mumbled. All she knew was to stay awake. There was a reason behind why he wanted her to stay awake.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:10 pm

A growl and a swipe to the now red fox and he backed them away from the pile like a guard. Yes, the demon heard, hella yes the demon would get his friend out..... When he could think straight enough to go help him out and not just protect.
"Matt... He's under the rubble.... you just need to blink him free.... or blink the rubble free of him. Fast." Doc spoke as he kept behind the invisible guard line the demon set up. but he did kneel down to point. "He's under there..... just move the rubble, we can get him to a hospital back behind us later... off holy land. Promise.... But like he said, you need to calm down..... Spencer, Keep your eyes open and concentrate on Matt right now, follow his feet."
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:57 pm

"I am awake." Spencer spoke althouh there was a quiver in herv voice. The panic was settling in now but she did focus on Matt's feet. Just breath Spencer. Calm and breath was all she kept telling himself.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:49 pm

Like a spark hit in his brain again, the demon touched the two walls and was gone with them in a blink, a blast wave of heat later though told the crew that he had used it on a tanker to explode it some how.
"Now." Doc snapped right to work as he took the kids head in hands and the twins were back with a stretcher... and missing back fur as they had leaned away from the new heat wave.
"Spencer, this is going to hurt." Doc warned and pulled a shard of stained glass and frame from her skull.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 am

Spencer just closed her eyes for a brief moment before leaningforward slightly as Doc took her head in his hands. Hey if she did pas out she would falll forward into his chest. A cry did escape her lips when the glass and frame was pulled out. Actually it was a good thing she had been clutching part of Doc's shirt with her hands...oyherwise her nails woild be digging into her palms. Tears fell down her cheeks.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:40 am

"I'll stitch this up in a min, Spencer, Have to clean it." He told the kid before laying him back on the stretcher. "Justin."
"Car, hotwire, got ya. Alec, with me." and the bear and fox ran off as Matt came back. "Matt... Im helping.... Hurt me and Spencers going to have a hard time living." Doc warned as the demon came up and took his shoulder. He wasnt expecting the warp back to base though... and the collapsing demon... "Well... Shit..... Spencer, keep your eyes open."
Well..... he just stranded four team members in a blown up city that was miles away..... "Shit...."
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:44 am

Spencer gave nod. Stay awake. That was her job but.....it was difficult. It really was. "I'm okay..... chwck on him..." Spencer mumbled after they got back to base and seeing Matt collapse. Wait.... the others were still in the city! A small cry did escape her when she mad the mistake of moving.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:36 pm

The demon would be fine, he just used up all his little jumps at once to get them here. Doc was getting bandages around the skull, surprisingly the kid didnt even know about the needle- it must have been his own thought process to get a move and a pained squeak... It was rather cute... in a wrong way... Anywho....
He would just need to question Spencer later.... The doctors here had made a discover that wasn't too beneficial to the kids job.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Spencer was a little out of it at that current point in time. The pain wasn't something that she was liking, at all. This was far worse than when her boyfriend decided he wanted to beat the shit out of her. Far worse was an understatement. Her eyes did follow Doc just watching him. It gave her something to do at that point in time. Helped her focus on something else completely.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:24 pm

"Ok, Now you get get to sleep. We will set your legs and check on other things while you are out cold; do you under stand Carmichael?" Doc was beside the woman as a crew of doctors were pushing her back towards an OR room, her legs worse then she let on to. "Spencer, Matt's going to be over the top pissed at this, you can NOT die on that table."
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Spencer looked at him before she gave a nod then mumbled, "Not as if I was trying to get hurt." No....She doubted any of them had truly called it happening. People bombing the church that was. Without truly intending to, Spencer did end up drifting off. Finally giving into the exhaustion, and the pain.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:44 pm

Pain... and sleeping gas that was seeping through her new air mask. 
"She shouldnt be here."
"I know that, what we didnt know was she was a girl. Fix her legs and her spine. Check for anything else and fix it too. We wil talk to her then.... and only then." he told the doctors and left his sniper friend in the hands of the Scottish hospital staff. Getting and moving the dead weight of a demon was another story; having to get three other people to lock him in a room. Yes, even him as a bull could barely lift the beast of a meatsuit that was Matt. Aslo locking his to the leather bed straps too was tricky... they were too big. Silly huge wristed scottish log tossers! 

A call to the Twins on their cellphones and he told them the situation of the vanishing and nothing else..... now to wait for both to wake up.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:48 pm

The pain was fading, and the female was out cold before she knew it. A few hours seemed to go by and Spencer was opening her eyes just looking around for a brief moment. Where the hell was she? Oh wait.... hospital. Hazy images of what had happened came to mind. Where were the others?

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:11 pm

"I'll attack your wall with my snake and..... Spencer!" One of the boys chirped out and tossed cards to the table before pouncing to the slightly covered woman in a hug... as a monkey- lighter that way.
"We were so worried when they say you needed surgery." both boys were on her feet now with happy twitchy tails.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:16 pm

Spencer looked at the boys before giving a small smile. At some point in time the damn mask had been removed, which made things a bit easier. "Surgery...?" she did manage to mumble. What the fuck was she missing?

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:24 pm

~Well... Oh, I guess you didnt really know... The doctor had to put a splint in your leg.~
~You seem to be allergic to the brand of sleeping gas here s they lost you twice to that...~
"And you really should be just letting her wake up you monkey butts. Get off her and let her breath." Justin growled out as he stepped in the door. "What? Your heart beat spiked on the monitors out there so we wanted to check." he looked a tad ashamed and turned his head. "Cover your chest, the twins dont care but then again..."
~~We like guys not girls!~~ they chirped together and clapped hands; gay and proud to announce it.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Spencer just listened to what the twins were saying before her attention went towards Justin when he came into the room. A small flush did form at the mention of covering her chest. Damn it! That meant that they knew! Shit! This had her pulling up the seat some before using the buttons that were on the side of the bed to sit up. "Look.... I can explain as well what I'm doing here." Spencer spoke although she didn't even try to mask her voice. There was no point. They obviously knew.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:35 pm

"We dont care. We really dont, but feel free to start your story." Justin gestured out in a 'continue' sort of way. Spencer Carmichael was their sniper. The whole collective of men liked her and she could calm down the raging demon.
"We havent told Matt, so thats all up to you."
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:39 pm

"I feel like you should know. I haven't intentionally been trying to hide. Well I guess I have. My father was an army general. Since I was little, before he committed suicide, he taught me everything there is to know about guns. He was the one who taught me how to pull pretty much an gun apart and put it back together. Was the one who saw my potential as a sniper. Anyways I ended up getting into a rather....abusive relationship. I wanted to get away. I figured joining the army, I could get away. And if I ran into him again, I would know how to defend myself." Spencer rambled in a soft voice, just leaning back on the bed, closing her eyes for a brief moment in time. How she wanted to cry at that point in time. She felt so....pathetic. No she did want to cry, she was crying, the tears evident when she reopened her eyes. "I'll tell Matt." she mumbled. That was her job not theirs, and she was grateful that none of them had said anything. "I'm guessing Alec and Doc know." Well Doc she figured would have discovered the truth first.

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:51 pm

"Yep. We call liar though that Doc found out, We were doing your arms up and your binder came undone." Rue said as he turned back to human and lifted his brother up. "He just thinks he's first cause he's the one that got you here." Both boys puffed up their chests before Justin popped their breath. 
"Yeah, Yeah... go get the fox in here, cowering by the waiting room." and the two were gone. "Spencer, if thats your real name.... Matts still pissed at Alec for what he said to get him running to you.... and you are going to have a shit load of therapy to get you walking again...... We dont want a new member... even if temp." the bear flopped to her bed, causing her a bounce... "Oops, sorry."
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:56 pm

Spencer looked towards the two brothers for a brief moment in time before giving a small nod. It wasn't long after that before she was looking at the twins and spoke, "Thanks for not saying anything though." It wasn't their secret to tell after all. Just like.... If she hadn't figured they were gay it wouldn't have been something for anybody else to really tell. That was their secret to state. Nobody else's. "Yes Spencer is my real name." the female mumbled before she raised an eyebrow. What on earth had Alec said to get Matt to come running? A small look of pain crossed her features at the slight bounce. Spencer just mumbled something under her breath before letting out a slow breath. "Where is Matt anyways?"

Teach me how to fight 
I'll show you how to win 
You're my mortal flaw 
And I'm your fatal sin 
Let me feel the sting 
The pain 
The burn 
Under my skin 
Put me to the test 
Won't let myself believe 
I Finally see what 
You knew was inside me 
All along 
Lies a warrior

Warrior by Beth Crowley
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:01 am

"Locked in a Crazy persons room with leather straps. Good thing salt still works against him breaking down doors...... We figured out why he went berserk the first time.... You got hurt. We think you two may be connected some how....." Justin scratched his nose before turning to face her- awkward still around woman despite his wife at home with a cub....... One he couldnt see ever, but still his cub.
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top