Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

2 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy - Page 20 Empty Re: GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:22 pm

Justin looked troden upon after Matt left.... he was their money ticket home- he had their gear in his pocket space... "He left us..."
"HAHA MOVIE REF!!!!!" The twins called as they came back from hiding
"What?"
"Jurassic Park, Man. The little girl!" Rue grinned and bounced to his shoulder as a monkey.
"Oh by the way Silver wants in your pants!" Markus yelled from the shore. "Yeah she does, gets all gooy smelling when she looks at you." the other brother bounced away when the bear swatted his shoulder. A quick look and Justin looked back to the brothers.
 "Just find the damn fox and tell him Our ride ticket ditched us." he ordered and the monkeys bounced away.
"Are they right?" he asked the witch when he hoped they were out of earshot.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:44 pm

Silver just looked towards them before she spoke, "You do realize I know teleportation spells. Correct? You do realize that Matt isn't your only way around anymore." Although who would have figured that when the brothers were saying something she would be flushing, thank god for hair hiding her features. With that she looked towards Jason before she spoke, "It is quite possible but that is not of importance." In a louder voice, and a deadly smirk on her lips, "I would be careful what secrets you are spewing boys. I'm a woman that gets even and it isn't typically in a manner people would think. You two are both into men.... That I can play off of easily." With that she was flying back over the water and falling off of the broom, sinking down into the water to swim down to Nessie, and say good bye.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:14 pm

"Well I do now.... He just had our money and items in his pocket space...." the bear crossed his arms after the witch yelled at the boys behind their back. They knew to keep some secrets... like Nessie and most of the base... but her liking the man wasnt a secert if she down right smelled like sex, looked the part and was red with rushing blood. So they spilled it.
But hey... the bear was married.... to another bear that would never let him see his cubs.... he guessed it only slightly ok that he may perhaps date again if the woman wanted it.
Most around the base didnt want to mess with his bear side.

~Bye my dear girl, like I said, I'll be here for the year. I want to smell at least a small bit of mating rights from those two before I leave again.... I'll just see the out come later.~ the space monster spoke and nuzzled her nose against the cat witches face before diving deeper then her magic would allow the woman to go.
~maybe on you too!~ she teased and was gone from mental and visual worlds
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Silver wrapped her arms around the space monster's neck before she spoke, her magic keeping an air bubble around her with ease, "I'll come back and visit." With that she was rolling her eyes at the last comment before swimming to the surface, allowing the bubble to fade about halfway up. Once she surfaced she was wiping her hair away from her face and swimming towards the shore. 
"As to him having your money and items in his space pocket, you also realize I can get into that. Where do you think I hid away when they were returning to you guys after visiting her ex." Silver chuckled as she made her way up onto the beach, wringing some water out of her hair.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:03 am

"I dont really think I thought anything.... I wasnt in the barracks when you came in.... or was I? I dont know... anyway. Teleporting would be great... just have to tell the Scottish commander here that we're headed home." Justin took the cats shoulder to lead her hair twisting body up to the shore and cars as the water grew colder and colder with the monster gone. "Were the monkeys right though about what they said? cause for all they know you could have been thinking of Alec... who has a girlfriend by the way... actually maybe use a little magic to get her to at least loosen up... damn womans a stickler for rules and even hates flowers."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:09 am

Silver looked towards Justin for a moment as she walked along beside him, giving a slight shiver. Oh yes now that the monster was gone it was getting colder out in general. Definitely not swimming suit weather any more. "And what if it was? What can I say... I'm human after all.... well you know what I mean." Silver spoke after a moment in time before giving a shrug before raising an eyebrow at the mention of using a bit of magic on somebody else, making them loosen up. This had a grin forming on her lips before she spoke, "Oh sounds fun."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:18 am

"Another quest then for your lady ship if she so accepts. AFTER you better explain to me why you seem to like me when no other woman would dare 'bear' with me." the team captain joked as he sat his butt on the car and grabbed his shirt from the back where it had been thrown. He'd get pants on... if his boxers were wet... and if she cared to look away.. hey Justin did not stoop that low to strip bare in front of a woman that he barely knew.
Well... unless she wanted it... and only then on her terms
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:31 am

Silver looked towards him before she spoke, "Who knows, I'm a woman of strange tastes." With that she was looking away from him and leaned against the car just staring up at the sky. Now all they were doing was waiting for the others to show back up so that they could get back.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:03 am

"Seeing as you do like me.... quicky in the car or wait..... cause I doubt you'll have free time with our bosses trying to train you." he joked around and waved the other four to their jeep.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:40 pm

Silver looked towards him before she spoke, "I'm a witch that knows forgotten magics. If I can't find the time.... I'll make the time." With that she was giving a small shrug and poofed some clothes on so that she wasn't wearing her swim suit. With that she was looking towards the other four as they came up.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:43 pm

"So we going home?" was the foxes first words as he jumped in, getting a quieting glare from the bear as Bull and twins followed him in.
"Matt took the money with him so we have to tell the general here that we are hitching a ride back one a different flight." Justin raised an eyebrow as he flicked each monkey's ear. "Stay small. Silver still needs to fit in here for the time being." No he wasnt going to let her poof away with out them
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:03 pm

"No I'm good without being in the car. I'll follow.... in the air.... out of sight." Silver spoke after a moment in time. Yeah too many people in one rather tiny vehicle.... she felt like it would be a clown car moment. Like ten clowns piling out of one tiny car. 
"Once the general has been informed let me know.... Screw flying on a plane, will take too long." Silver added after a moment in time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:46 pm

The monkeys had already changed and were perched on Doc's and Alecs shoulder, leaving her the passenger seat and Justin the drivers. 
"Aww come on Silver, Its 10 minutes up the road. Just sit down." one of the brothers chirped out as he was held. Who knew who was who now they had the same fur.

"Its a quick ride, We all fit with out Spencer or Matt here and its not that packed." Justin continued where the monkey left off and slid in to buckle up... "Or... Alec.... Call them now... Silver can you transport vehicles with that spell of yours? we can just get home that way."
He was smart... and this meant a quicker chance to get in bed while she still felt good about that idea.

Last edited by Fluffypuppy77 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:31 pm

Silver just waved a hand before sliding into the jeep. Why argue. That took way to much effort and that effort could be used to do something more productive. With that she looked towards them for a moment in time before she brushed some hair out of her face. There was the question of transporting vehicles. With that she was giving a nod before she spoke, "It shouldn't be a problem at all." No she would be able to do it, it would just leave her slightly more drained than what she would want.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:14 am

A happy chirp and Alec had the phone out. ~This is Fox and crew, We out bros! Be back in 50 years!~ he yelled to the sleepy commander of the army here and hung up. "All good, Justin!"
"Thats not what I meant......." the bear slapped his own face and dragged it down, caught his lip with a nail and let it 'pop' when he let go. "Anyway, Silver, you dont have to if you dont want to.. I know how Matt gets... he's probably passed out in his pillows."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:23 am

Silver just watched them for a moment before she spoke, "You know.... the commander is probably going to think we are absolutely crazy." With that she was looking towards Justin for a moment when he said that she didn't have to, that he knew how Matt got. With that she was giving a small shrug before she spoke, "Would rather be back at home now as it is." Home was more comfortable, and more known. It wasn't long before a portal was opening up in front of them. Was she worried about any humans seeing? No because whatever they saw would be altered when her secondary spell kicked in. So they wouldn't see the jeep vanishing into thin air, they would just see it disappearing down the hill that was in front of them. "Drive through the portal." was all she said, her eyes closed and she held the image of where they were going in her mind.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:17 am

A start of the engine and a kick of the clutch sent the machine through the blue electric filled hole. Fur frizzed up at that and when they were done- the twins looked like fluff balls... A sync "Awww mannn" and they hopped out towards their barracks.
"That was certainly faster." Doc spoke and climbed out after the fox- who was currently still and messing with his hair- it was afternoon here... which meant he would go see his girlfriend. "Luck to you always, fox."
"Same Bear... Try to not break her too hard." he said slyly and bounced away. To that the bear looked back to the tired looking woman he had met two days ago. "Alright, Silver. Just stay still." he told her and lifted her tired frame out of her door, kicked it closed and headed for his barrack room.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:32 am

Silver didn't say much during the trip, merely kept her eyes closed and focused on their destination until they arrived there. Once that was done she was opening her eyes as she portal closed behind them and she barely seemed to register that they had stopped. Or that she was being moved, at least not at first. "No need to worry... I'll be good in a bit." the witch mumbled after a moment in time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:56 am

"I'm sure you will be- after a nap." He added on to her words, adjusted his hold to get the door and slipped in. Passing the two grooming monkeys and stole a glance through the door crack of Matts room to see them cuddled by each other- but not touching.
Placing the woman on his sheets, he pulled his own shirt off before her skinny shoes. No he wasn't being kinky, just getting her comfortable...
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:59 am

Silver gave a small chuckle before she spoke, "Teleporting people is no problem... it is when you add in larger objects that makes it difficult." Was she all that phased by him stripping off his shirt and her shoes, no not that much. Honestly at that point in time she probably wouldn't even fight back, no matter what he did. Exhaustion just seemed to kick in from out of nowhere. No usually magic like that didn't even do anything, but she had been a cat for a while and didn't use magic much. Couldn't use magic much.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:06 am

Well
He had still been in wet swimming boxers while in the car so she must not have noticed too much. A flip to his stomach to reach in to the beds foot trunk and he grabbed two fresh items- tee shirt for her if too tired to magic one and clean boxers for him. Nope not trying anything tonight- not worth it being one sided and her in protected. He he was a considerate bear man
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:00 am

Magicking clothes on took too much effort, which had her grateful for the shirt that she was offered. With that she was pulling it on over her swim suit, using it as a shield almost as she stripped off her suit, which was dry at that point in time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:46 am

(could have sworn she changed in to clothes already......*shrugs* I'll roll though*)

Looking away as he headed under his cover to shove boxers on, Justin some what grunted at the angle, finished it and just sank beneath the sheets. He hated beds, would rather have his closet space- but for a lady to want to stay he could deal with the bed springs. Then again she was tired and it was afternoon... he should train their team.....
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:37 pm

Silver just lay on the bed staring up at the ceiling at that point in time, not really seeming to notice Justin's struggle. No she was zoning out, and honestly it wouldn't be all that long until she ended up falling asleep. So should he decide to leave, she probably wouldn't notice at all.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Justin didnt leave though, taking her shoulder and pulling her up the bed and just let her rest on his arm as he tried to relax too, a wink from a monkey as he came by and closed the door on them... luck for him that the door only locked from the inside
"Have a good nap, Silver"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next