Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rebellion

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The rebellion  - Page 4 Empty Re: The rebellion

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 pm

Catalina spotted them coming back in and the. Motioned to the two rooms to their right " you guys can sleep there tonight and we'll see about getting you some new clothes in the morning" Catalina looked up when she heard some men boasting that they couldn't be beat by anyone in a fight and an almost evil grin spread on her face. Nic chuckled and then looked at a runner and spoke "go find Chaos and let him know that Cat is going to put some men in their place" the runner nodded and then took off " cat likes to make sure people know that they aren't unstoppable and can be easily defeated if they let things go to their head"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri May 29, 2015 10:19 am

Claire just gave a small nod although it seemed that the two girls were going to be staying together that night, at Revy's insistence. That was fine by her, she would prefer to stick close to her friend in this unknown place. It wasn't long before she heard some men boasting and watched a grin form on Cat's face. "When will people learn violence solves nothing." Was all Claire mumbled, uninterested in what was going to happen before disappearing into the room with Revy. The other female fell asleep almost the instant that she laid down, Claire on the other hand couldn't sleep.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri May 29, 2015 11:30 am

"Cat knows that but she likes knocking a people like that down a few pegs there was a good friend of her who did that at got caught by Mathias, not only was he tortured but he was experimented on to the point that he tried to kill his best friend since then she makes sure that no one thinks that they can't be beat" Nic watched as Revy went and laid down and then looked back to his sister "I'll do her exam in the morning that way you can be sure that nothing happened to her.

the runner found Chaos and told him about what was going on. they always did that so if something snapped inside Catalina there was someone who would be able to stop her before she hurt to many people
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri May 29, 2015 11:25 pm

"Yet in her doing that she is essentially doing that same thing. Her attitude makes it seem as if she speaks the same thing, not verbally but it is still there." Claire spoke with a slight shrug as she crossed her arms behind her head before getting up and going over to the window.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri May 29, 2015 11:30 pm

"He was her best friend Claire like a brother so to lose him it pushed her to where she never wanted to go and she never quite made it back Chaos helps most days when she breaks down and goes postal but they are getting better it takes a lot more to push her over now" Nic hugged his sister and then kissed her head " sleep well little sister I'll see you in the morning" 

Catalina but the men in to their place and then she returned to the little boys side and went back to petting his head to help keep him calm so that no more nightmares would haunt his sleep
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat May 30, 2015 10:51 am

"I know the feeling.... I've seen what he does, I've been through it. I suffer through it daily. But I do it because... It means protecting the ones that I care about. Especially Revy. She is blind and clueless to what happens....that I would prefer it to be. A lot has changed since the death of her mother. That is when Lord Mathias snapped....after his wife was murdered before his eyes by one with abilities. That is what caused him to start experimenting...in hopes of creating a super soldier for the sole purpose of protecting his daughter." Claire spoke after a moment in time before she gave him a hug back then went over to lay beside Revy, the two girls cuddling together.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 2:52 pm

Nic closed the door and then went to talk to Chaos to see if they needed to worry about Cat going over the edge again. Nic had seen her when she had frost lost her 'brother' and he really didn't want to have to see that again. "Hey Chaos how do you think Catalina is doing?" Nic and most others called her Cat around those who were not members so that if they heard then talking about her they wouldn't know who she was and it worked for the most part
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun May 31, 2015 11:34 pm

Chaos looked towards Nic when he came up before he gave a small shrug then spoke, "Think she overreacted....again." Which was true. With that he stretched a bit before patting his hip to be sure that his katana was there. After that he gave a wave and headed off, leaving to go out and do his usual patrol at that time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sun May 31, 2015 11:39 pm

"Yea we'lol have to work on that" Nic was wondering how they were going to get to Catalina to remain calm when people acted like they couldn't be beat. But it would take time and he hoped that the little kids she had found would help that since she would have someone to take care off. 

The next morning Catalina was up with the boy and was showing him to to fight with out using his powers. Catalina was taking it slow and letting him get use to it since she wanted to make sure that he could defend himself. Catalina looked up when she heard a grumpy Nic walk in " coffee is on the stove" Nic nodded his head and went and got a cup while waiting for Claire and Revy to wake up so they could head out
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:26 am

When morning came, Chaos returned just as the sun was rising. The moment he got back all he did was grumble a hello to people if they spoke to him, went to his room, and passed out on his bed. A normal thing if he did patrols all night for a few days. After all the ability of darkness manipulation came in handy....even if he didn't know that he possessed the ability. While that happened Revy and Claire were waking up, rubbing the sleep from ehr eyes.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Catalina left Jack with Nic and wen to Choas's room cage grabbed a near by blanket and laid it over him. She knew he was tired since he often took night patrols. Catalina the. Returned to Jack and Nic and scooped the boy up and carried him to the kitchen so that he could eat. 

Nic sat and waited for the girls Catalina had given him some clean clothes for Revy and Claire even though they had only asked for one set. Nic wondered what Revy was going to do she had been given a lot of information over the past two days and she seemed non the different
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:00 pm

The girls eventually headed down to the kitchen after changing into the clean clothes that they had been given. Although neither of them planned on remaining long, they had to get back before the search party was sent out.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:11 pm

Nic waved at them " good morning girls did you both sleep well" Nic was waiting but he figured they would want to eat before they left to head back. Nic looked up when Cat came back in to the kitchen " good morning girls I hope you slept ok" cat scooped up Jack when he ran to her and the. She hugged him close since she was so happy that he was feeling safe as well
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:42 am

Revy didn't say anything at all just gazed around and tugged a bit uncomfortably at the dress that she had been given. Perhaps because she was use to the materials that she was wearing. As a sheltered child....the clothes were wore were always made from the finest fabrics. Unlike her, Claire was perfectly fine with the clothes that she wore. Although the two had had an interesting conversation after Revy had seen the markings on Claire's back. Claire told her she would tell her the truth....on the promise that Revy wouldn't say anything. "We slept alright." Claire answered after a moment in time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:46 pm

"That's good sometimes these old caves get a little cold" Cat fixed then a plate. And the set it down I find from of them " eat up you'll need your strength and do either of you know how to use a weapon" Cat had several that looked like normal house hold objects or other plain objects that wouldn't stand out and she didn't feel right sending them home with out protection.
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:00 am

Revy just sat down folding one leg over the other. She sat with perfect posture even there, her hands folded onto her lap. Claire sat beside her and the two spoke quietly, Claire explaining what had happened last night. That Destruction had awakened. This had the young lady giving a small nod before her attention turned towards that of Catalina. "We have no need for weapons, thank you though." Claire spoke after a moment in time. If weapons were needed that is where psychic constructs came in handy, it didn't take long to create the weapon, and those were weapons that Revy preferred to fight with anyways. And she more trusted them to be able to defend than that of steel weapons. These weapons couldn't be broken.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:53 pm

" ok your choice" Catalina stretched and then headed to the training ring. Slipping in to people's minds she started teaching the little kids how to protect themselves. While they all knew that they had to hide if the camp was attacked they also knew that when they go older that they would be expected to help defend the camp. At this point they were all training with staffs so that there was little damage. One of the kids called out asking if her and Chaos would spar and show them some neat things
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:01 am

Revy looked towards Claire for a moment before the two girls headed out the moment that they could, heading off back towards the manor. While they did that, Chaos was dead to the world. Not even responding to a rebel that came into let him know that kids wanted to watch him spar with Catalina. Nope he was fast asleep.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:10 pm

Catalina made sure that the kids knew that he was sleeping and then herded them off to their lessons. Catalina walked them there to make sure that they all attended the class before she headed to her office. there was a lot of work she had put off that needed to be done before she could rest and relax.

Nic looked at Claire and Revy who were sitting behind him "I wish you guys would have stayed a bit longer but I get why you want to head home just don't blame what happened on the rebels they had nothing to do with it" Nic knew if they had that they wouldn't have gone out of their way to help rescue Revy. Nic looked at the gate as they arrived at Revy's home and growled lightly he didn't like coming there but for Revy he would do just about anything even if it meant driving her in to the place he knew as hell
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:56 pm

The two girls merely sat in the back of the carriage quietly, at least until Nic spoke to them wishing that they had stayed a bit longer. This had Revy looking towards him for a moment before she shook her head and spoke, "No it wasn't their doing." Soon enough they were arriving home and Mathias was storming outside to see who on earth had dared trespass. Although he seemed to relax when Revy flew out of the carriage and ran over to him, hugging him tightly. "Daddy!" Revy gave a sob and the man wrapped his arms around her, questioning what had happened. Claire looked towards her brother before she too got out of the carriage to walk over, giving a curtsy to the man. "My lord, it was not the rebels as you think. It was that man Ulrich that took Lady Revy." the female spoke, not even fazed when the man raised a hand to strike her. It was Revy that stopped him, pleading with him to stop, then going about describing the man. This had Mathias giving a growl of anger before his eyes flickered towards Nic for a moment. "You! Get over here." he ordered. Seemed like he would have to ask those damn rebels for something. Especially since he was going to be leaving the city for a couple of months to travel the world, looking for more gifted. But he couldn't leave his precious daughter unprotected.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Nic gave him a look that told him the only reason he was doing this was for Revy. Nic hopped down but stayed out of the males reach since he didn't trust him not to try and hit him again. Nic was standing next to his sister and just behind her "what is it you need I have people I need to stop by and check on as well today" Nic had a tendancy to be snippy when annoyed and since the man couldn't even bother to use his name to get it right he wasn't all that inclined to help him unless it was Revy he was protecting.

Catalina decided that it was time for Chaos needed to eat something since he had been out for a while and he should have food in his stomach. taking a tray to his room Catalina set it on is table and then gently shook his shoulder. she was ready to jump out of his way if he swung at her because she had startled him.
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:06 pm

"You have been helping the rebels for years. You know how to get ahold of them. I want you to deliver a message to the leader. Granted while I don't trust them whatsoever, I know they will not fail at this mission. I need them to protect my daughter while I am away." Mathias spoke in a rather dull voice which had Revy looking towards him a bit startled. With that his eyes flickered towards Claire before he snapped, "Take her inside out of this cold!" This had Claire giving a nod before she lead Revy off inside.

Chaos grumbled when he was shook awake although he didn't lash out. He knew that touch. It was only Cat. Of course she was the only one that would come in and wake him up after a long night of patrol. There had been a few times he had lashed out, although that was more of a defensive action if anything. Oh he could smell food at that point. "If I eat can I go back to sleep for a while." he grumbled, already knowing the female wouldn't care. Especially since he had been up for the last three days straight. And he wasn't needed at that point.

(I am going to keep Claire. If it is alright with you I might give her a power. Just a simple ability, seeing the future. Something that only Revy, Mathias, and Nic know about.)
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:14 pm

(fine by me)

Catalina chuckled "you know I wouldn't stop you from getting some sleep but I know you need to eat" Catalina patted his shoulder and then smiled at him. she turned and pulled the lid off his food so that he could go right to eating and then she hoped he would change in to his sleeping clothes so that his normal things didn't get ruined. Catalina listened as Nic talked to him and then she looked at Chaos "do you think you'll be abel to be up by this evening I need to head in to the leaders house and I would rather have a someone with to make sure i get back out then go alone"

Nic looked at him "I heal their people just like I do yours but I'll get in touch and let the leader know that you wish to speak and he will show up to talk to you just a word of advice don't try and have him killed or you may be out of luck in having your daughter watched." Nic then turned and higged his sister before she and Revy left and made sure to give one to Revy as well and then climbed up and headed out to tend to the others he needed to see that day after telling Catalina what the leader wanted
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:25 pm

Chaos looked at her before he sat up to eat the food. Although it wasn't long before he heard mention of going to the leaders house and how she wanted somebody with her. This had him giving a nod before he spoke, "Yeah I can be up. Wake me up an hour or so beforehand." This way he had some time to wake up and not be so...unaware. Eating the food didn't take long whatsoever, actually he had practically inhaled the food.

The girls gave Nic hugs before they headed off into the house, going straight to Revy's chambers. "You saw it happen didn't you." Revy spoke before looking towards Claire who gave a small nod. "Why I was so insistent on trying to stay close." her handmaiden spoke. With that the two girls disappeared to the bathroom so that they could actually bathe and change into different clothes. Well Revy anyways before Mathias freaked out.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:52 pm

Catalina gave him a quick hug and then picked up his empty plates and placed in on her tray "I'll see you in a little while " Catalina then headed back to the kitchen and placed the dishes in the sink. Catalina talked with several members who had been out doing recon and had needed to make their report. Catalina didn't like that the leader was going to look for more gifted since she knew his history. Catalina took their reports and then told them to go and eat their food
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum