Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

2 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy - Page 8 Empty Re: GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:28 pm

"Matts not in... just his demon.... Guess you dont want me, but he's sorta..... you know tied up right now. Care to release me?" The cold voice spoke again as his head raised back up and glared over her shoulder at the monkey. Demon was what protected and healed the man, Matt was the more... personable soul that lived in him but harsh as well. Demon wanted off the stupid church thing under his feet and he wouldnt let 'Matt' out until he felt safe.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Spencer looked at him before she gave a shake of her head before she spoke, "I don't think we can do that. How can we guarantee that you'll not hurt anybody or go on another rampage." Because that wouldn't be good whatsoever. With that she looked over her shoulder at Rue for a brief moment. "They are in with Matt right now." Came the voice from outside. A nurse. Then came the familiar voice of their newest teammate stating that he would just wait until they came out. Probably a smart idea. "And if moving didn't hurt that much I would probably have kicked his ass already for some of the ludicrous comments he made pertaining to some of the female staff." Spencer mumbled.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:27 am

"You all hate him.... why not just let me take care of it? Its what I do best. The monkey and the fox are not allowed... but everyone seems to want the sex smelling scum off this planet." He tipped his head at the door, a deadly smirk on the mans face. Then he said something demons- normal or not- dont usually say. "Please?..... He'd look better with his head exploded because of no air."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:19 am

"Tempting but I don't think the higher upz would be happy. Nor do I think the others would like it...especially not hear. I'll take it up with Justin and Doc about you leaving though. We should probablu get going. Least he has to wait forever." Spencer mumbled before going to climb to her feet slowly. Damn was her leg killing her at that poing.., due to pushing it more than she should have probably. "I'll come visit later. Going to get pain killers, rest and nap."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:23 am

"Realize that you could stay here and not ever need to see him?" the demon offered, pulling the chain their full length with out dragging that bed. "I'll let one damn monkey in with your meds." He was feeling better... of she left he'd just go al crazy again. "You got hurt, I felt that from that far and did Matt... We wanted to tear that place up to get to where you were....... so you really want to leave now after I found you again?"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:05 pm

"That is a very valid point.... And I rather not deal with him." Spencer spoke before she decided ease herself back down onto the bed. Why push it more than she had to. She was in enough pain as it was right now. "You two alive in there?" came the voice of the newbie from outside the room. "No.... We are dead." Spencer spoke after a moment in time, pure sarcasm in her voice.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:16 pm

"SHOO You brother stealer!" Rue bounced on four feet like a hissing cat and clawed air at the door, before really squeaking in fright at the bounce that sent him to the floor. Matt hovering over his Spencer with a blank stare but it closed as he fell to keep him pinned to the bed as the mans body finally was not a demon any more. Just a worn out husk with a whispered "See..... just ned you to stay."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Spencer watched as Rue clawed at the door before her attention went towards Matt as he seemed to hover over her for a moment, before he fell onto the bed. Hey Matt was back.... the man not the demon. "Hey there." she mumbled.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:40 pm

"My Spencer. How do you get rid of it?" was a sleepy voice to the sniper as he didnt even move off him- not caring if weight bothered him or if it was a painful pose to himself- Spencer was safe. Who else mattered right now? No one.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:44 pm

Spencer couldn't help but push him slightly to readjust the male's weight somewhat. "Get rid of what....?" she questioned after a moment in time before looked towards Rue over Matt's shoulder with a look that questioned 'Should I tell him now?'
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:34 pm

"I think he means how do you get rid of the demon so fast.... I honestly would love to know too." the human Rue sitting on the floor as he got grumbled at- he said love- that was only allowed by Matt. Shrugging her un said question's answer and the shapeshifter tapped his wrist as if to say 'not the right time.' 
"You know Matt, I dont think you understand how much protecting we did of Spencer while you were all berserk. You would have killed him just as fast if you didnt breathe first."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Spencer just gave a slight shrug before she shook her head and spoke, "I have no idea whatsoever." How did she managed to get rid of the demon so fast? There was no answer to that question, that she knew of anyways. It just seemed to happen it seemed. Or did her actually being a female have something to do with it perhaps. She looked towards the door as it opened, their new teammate stepping into the room. "So.... You two going to leave this room at some point?" the male, Connor, questioned. This had Spencer looking towards him before she flicked her hand in a shooing motion before giving a grin then spoke, "Well since you are here you could make yourself useful. We are all dying of hunger and would love some food. Oh and don't forget something to drink. Hurry hurry." A smirk formed on her lips as she watched the male, who was grumbling under his breath but actually left to do as he had been told.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:29 pm

"Good thing.... Matt was ready to lunge..." Rue said as the Demon growled only slightly as claws had twitched. "You might be human right now Matt.... still wouldnt want to deal with your teeth." A bobbed head now as he pointed to his wrist. Yes, tell him now while he was relaxing.... less likely to attack anybody else. Hopefully.... a very very big hopefully
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:32 pm

Spencer spotted Rue point to his wrist again, as if telling her that now was a better time. Matt was relaxing. Which was a good thing. "Rue... Will you step outside of the room for a moment please." she spoke to the monkey. Hopefully he would respect this wish. At least then if Matt did go to attack anybody...she was the only one that was in the room.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:04 am

"Sure, love birds." he teased and tossed a pack of something at the demons face- barely a growl. "I mean it you two." a wave and he snatched the drink and food from Connor before actually leaving and left it on a chair that he righted. A cautious look saying 'just incase'
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:17 am

Spencer caught Rue's look before she mouthed 'It will be fine'. After Rue was out of the room she looked towards Matt then spoke, "So there is something important that I need to tell you. I'm not exactly the person you think I am."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:57 am

"I know, you look scrawny but can toss a bull... looks are deceiving." was again a sleepy reply from the man on her chest; a movement of a hand it under his head because stomach sleeping was odd
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:27 am

"Matt..... I'm a female." Spencer spoke after a moment in time as she looked at him. Yes now was probably the best time to tell him.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:49 am

He either wasnt listening..... or didnt care... but all the noise he made as 'Eh.' You have a tired human body, but the demon inside was spazzing out. Oh it knew... Why couldnt it tell from the start! Dumb human mind! A choke like sound woke the human back up "What??? A Girl? How the Hell.... no.... Im not talking to you demon! Spencer!... How?"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:54 pm

Spencer looked at Matt for a moment just waiting for it to sink in. Eventually she was asked how the hell. With that she shrugged then spoke, "My ex boyfriend was abusive. I wanted a way to defend myself. The military seemed like a good choice. And I wanted to prove that woman were just as good as men."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Hands paused before they touched her shoulder- yes, both minds heard 'abusive and stopped the almost shake. "No.... You..... Its...... how did you get past the entrance physical??" Oh boy, she just confused the human as he backed off the bed.... and he was just getting used to the fact he might like the 'guy' more then a friend.
The demon had said nothing but it had known by the girls smell that she wasnt what she said. He only needed her touch to calm and he was hiding again, he didnt care if she had been in hiding.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Spencer looked towards him before she spoke, "The person who did my physical was a close friend of my deceased father. I explained what I wanted to do and he assisted." With that she watched as she seemed to back away from her off of the bed which had a small sigh escaping her lips. With that her eyes went towards the door before she called out "Rue it is safe to come in now."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:14 pm

Ha safe wasnt what he'd call it- he might still be lashed to the bed but he was just as possessive now, if not more. "TAKE A STEP IN HERE AND I WILL BITE YOUR THROAT!" he warned as the dooe started to creep open... and was promptly slammed shut.
"You join the army.... to prove yourself AND ALMOST DIE!!!! Not once oh no..... lets see. The dam, the desert, the jungle and now a city! HOW THE HELL DOES THIS PROVE ANYTHING!!!!????" he yelled to the air and paced at the end of the leather straps that held him. He started to growl some odd demonic language to himself as he tightened claws around the air- all facing away from her. He would NOT harm her even in a rage. "That is NOT FAIR to the people who care about you." he finally snapped his attention back to the bed bound soldier, teeth clacking in fury. "You take defense courses, beat the bastard up for trying anything, castrate him even to prove you win. You dont join a place that gets people killed nearly every day! How did that even register as a good idea?!"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Spencer just looked towards the door for a moment before her attention turned back towards Matt....although she did end up cringing away when he started to yell. "How did it register as a good idea.... because I wanted to help the world. Not just myself but everybody else. But thanks for making me feel even more useless and pathetic." she spoke in a soft voice tears in her eyes. It wasn't long after that before she was giving a shake of her head and getting to her feet. Granted that caused more than a shit ton of pain she refused to stay there with somebody who was going to criticize her decision. "What can I say. I'm my father's daughter. He joined the army, he fought to protect the country and those he loves. He died doing just that. He died in honor. I plan on doing the same thing." With that she walked away from the bed with the usual limp and put a hand on the door handle.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:00 pm

He wasnt abusive and he let her walk- not like he could leave with the salt lines anyway. Rue from the window frowned at the demons face when she left to hold the handle- it was in pain and the black was coming back.... and she was still in the room.
"No." the monkey spoke up and held the door shut. "I was listening... He wasn't belittling you.... He was just venting.... Turn around Spencer, look at his face. He needs you far more then you need your space." He was helping the demon... only because her leaving would result in a blood bath- salt or no.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next