Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everybody!

Go down

Hey everybody! Empty Hey everybody!

Post by guardianangel Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello everybody and welcome to Technicolor Dreams.

I am Guardianangel. Although you may also know me as ~Kit-Kat~ from both of the old sites, in which I have been a member of. I figured that perhaps it was time to post something in one of these sections considering they were created.... alas there was something posted here at all. 

I was just recently named an Admin, so if there are any problems please feel free to contact me if you have any problems. All messages that I receive her on Technicolor Dreams are sent to my email, or feel free to email me directly. So now that I have briefly explained all of this, how about I tell you a bit about myself.

---

You can call me: Angel, Guardian, Kit (if you knew me as that from the old sites)
Job Information: Currently I am working at a daycare from the hours of 6am to 430pm. I am not typically on during the day unless I am on my break - as I am not allowed to have my phone on me during work.
Contact: You can contact me via Technicolor Dreams through private message. Or you can contact me directly through my email. But if you choose that option, please let me know your user name so that I know who is messaging me.

I think that is about all there is to know about me.... well that is important. Now I guess I could just include some random facts for you.

Random information:
I have ADHD and ODD.
I absolutely adore cats, having two of them. Cali and Gypsy.
I worked as a in home nanny for two years for my aunt and uncle. I view my cousin for as a baby sister than a cousin.
Pretty shy in person, especially around new people.
Have a strong dislike of big dogs.
Terrified of spiders, the dark, and thunder.
Enjoy listening to music.
Enjoy playing video games, more of a handheld gaming system person. Nintendo 3DS is my favorite right now.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum