Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

2 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy - Page 23 Empty Re: GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

Post by guardianangel Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:57 pm

Spencer just watched with a small snicker before she looked towards the man before she questioned, "Is there anyway we can leave? Not like we'll be gone long. But it does get very boring being on this base for extended periods of time." Honestly if the man kept not allowing them to leave.... she would ask Silver to distract the man since the witch was watching from where she was sitting in a tree with a sketchbook on her lap. And it was obvious that the witch was laughing by her appearance. Honestly though Spencer would be laughing to if she were watching this. "Silver.... Help... Please... Before Matt kills the poor guy." the female mumbled to the witch mentally.

Silver snickered at them before she jumped out of the tree and sashayed over to them. A little compulsion magic was about all she needed as she walked up to the guard and wrapped arms around his neck. "Oh come on, why not let them leave for a little bit. It isn't as if it is going to hurt anything at all. Besides. They aren't going to do anything there...except for look at stuff. And maybe while they are gone.... you could take a break and I could...entertain you for a bit." the female spoke the last part in the officers ear softly. In the end the man did step aside follow after Silver as she headed off into the woods. It wasn't long before she returned and looked towards the other two, "He is sleeping right now. He'll be asleep for about four hours, try to be back before then." Standing where he had been standing was a decoy of the officer.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:02 am

"Sanity saver, Silver." Matt patted the cat witches' shoulder before vaulting the tape; for the hell of it- bah, walking it was too boring. He needed the freedom from the base just as much as anyone else does.... but this really was his first time off the base lands since his capture. Yesss, he might teleport around the world, but that was missions only, with a team and a now permanent Spencer on the team. Hey, if you have a person that is able to calm a demon- you keep them. "Also, maybe pull the guards pants off? Just as a whoop whoop measure? Then get back to Justin! He needs some help down there, kitty." Matt waved a bye as he kept walking forward and jumped the last bit of bridge in a freedom dance. "Spencer! Hurry up!" The demon called up to the girl he was partnered with. "Those candies arent going to be there at this rate!"
--
(I had a small plan for mister wizard Hopkins... I'll post him again when I see a happy Silver and Justin. His spell affects her and Matt while they are out and about that day... and he and Spencer have to try to track them? Good enough?)
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:20 pm

((Wait the spell affects Silver and Matt then Justin and Spencer have to try and track them? I think that it what was said but wanting to doublecheck... at least that is how I took it anyways.))

---

Silver gave a small chuckle before giving a wave towards them before chiming out, "Have fun." With that she was giving a grin before turning on her heel to drift back inside. Although she did pause for a moment in what Matt had said. Pull down the guard's pants? Yeah she had done that. Had to make things seem more interesting. With that she was giving a thumbs up and called back, "Remember four hours max, but I'll let you know if he is waking sooner." With that she was teleporting away herself and appearing where Justin was at, giving a bright grin. "I'm coming." Spencer called out and ran after him, more or less mumbling about impatience at the time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:42 pm

(correct. Matt still has magic, and he has teleporting powers... so... Demon servant any one^^ Not like Hopkins could control him...)

At the present moment, Justin was cleaning out an old shed the Army didnt use. He was going to use the bigger space come winter- hibernating bear yo. He had been looking down as he yanked free a tool of sorts and turned around. WELL there was Silver... Startled enough he squeaked like a cub would and fell backwards. "Silver?! The heck girl? Knock... geesh.. heart attack...." he huffed out and held his chest. He was far older then he looked, same with the rest of the supernatural crew.

"I heard that, you slowpoke. Candies go fast, I want some before they close up!" he stopped, shook her shoulders lightly when she neared him and then turned to push her in front of him.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:22 pm

Silver popped in although couldn't help but start laughing at the startled bear cub squeak that he did. Oh boy was he so adorable when he got frightened. "But that isn't fun. At all. Oh and Matt will be back in about four hours with Spencer. They went out to the city." the witch hummed after a moment in time before she leaned against something lightly just watching for a moment.

Spencer looked towards him before she spoke, "Okay okay. Jeesh." With that she was being pushed along ahead of him, which had her giving a shrug. Whatever, not like it really mattered to her at all.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue May 24, 2016 12:36 pm

A huff and Justin tapped the wood she was leaning on with his toe, causing the structure to tumble. Hey, twas perfect, he caught her in a hug.
This was punishment for scaring him.
"No laughing Missy. This bear will eat you."

"You're the best." Came a whisper to her ear as he jumped the two of them to the edge of the town. "You know that right?"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:58 am

Silver gave a startled squeak when what she was leaning on suddenly fell away from her, which resulted in her falling into him. Although all that occurred was a hug. Which as whatever. The witch gave a roll of her eyes before she decided to be her usual dirty minded self and question, innocently mind you, "Eat me how so?"
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:38 am

(Hello!)

Using the same foot that knocked her down, Justin closed the shed door; the air flow it caused was instantly missed. "I'd start at the neck, Silver. Work my way over ribs and stomach..." The arm not keeping her still touched each with butterfly light fingers...."...Go past hips and straight to the thighs. When there is nothing there... I'll get your liver." The last little bit had harder fingers as he tickled over the Liver. "Its the best part..... Now don't laugh and I won't eat you."
The bear was smiling as he tried to rile up his Lady partner.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23