Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

2 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy - Page 21 Empty Re: GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:37 pm

Movement startled her but in the end the sleepy witch ended up curling up to the bear man and fading into sleep. She never even noticed the door closing or the wink from the monkey. Not like she would have cared much anyways.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:49 am

Afternoon came and went and it was nearing 8 pm when a squeak clued the bear in on some one opening the door. "Yo, bear... I'm back... " Alec said at a whisper before closing the door again and walking away. The whole barrack seemed quiet and that was very strange. With a groan, Justin slid his arm free of the warm body and got up. He shouldn't be grumpy... But he just lost the best warmth he had in a long time.
"Why is this place deadly quiet?" He mumbled out- shirtless- to the four in the sitting room.
Doc let out a low chuckle- "Matts nearly dead back there with Spencer but even then we rather not loose our faces if we make a noise. Plus it's almost 8, normal barrack curfew- lest you forget, oh leader." The bull spoke and shook his head as the twins clapped and muttered 'burn.' In unison
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:30 am

The fact that the warmth was disappearing is one of the reasons that Silver was waking up, but there was another one. A mental curse from Spencer, which had the witch chuckling ever so slightly. 
'I swear I'm going to make sure every last thing in your wardrobe is pink.' was the mental hiss from the irritant human, which actually had Silver shuddering. Despite being a girl, pink was a color that she absolutely hated. Well wearing personally anyways. Others wearing it was fine, but she refused.
With that the young woman was sliding out of bed and was walking into the sitting room a bit after Justin had, brushing some of her hair out of her face. With that she was strolling over to the room where Matt and Spencer were, and doing what the others didn't dare do. Open the door. Sure enough Spencer was wide awake. 
"Please undo what you did. You know I don't like being forced into stuff. I feel like I'm being forced into it. Sure I find myself attracted, but I'm not ready to fall in love or any of that yet. I want to do that on my own time." Spencer spoke in the witch in a low voice, knowing that Silver would understand. She knew the hell that the other girl had gone through.
This had Silver giving a slight sigh before she spoke, "Alright. I'll loosen the leashes a bit, but I'm not undoing it... actually I kind of can't undo it." The witch definitely wasn't expecting a pillow to get chucked at her by the human. But it did happen. "Nessie kind of played a small roll as well. But now you can move more freely." the witch spoke before turning and heading away to join the other guys.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:38 am

The 'leash grew from 3 to ten feet and Matt felt better almost instantly- even in his sleep. Shoulders drooped and he sunk beneath a plush pillow. Well the distance meant that she no longer needed to be right on top of him- but still in the same room. He never forced her to love him at all... infact he still just enjoyed the closeness they had been right there... but as she shifted he did feel his extra warmth leave and he moaned a little.

"He's a huge baby... for a 200 year old demon." Justin laughed a little and leaned in to see over the witches shoulder. "Hey Matt... I got the grey pillow you ordered..." and the bear in fact did have a package for him. That had him groaning again and flexing a hand from across Spencers lap in a 'give-me-give-me' movement- face still buried.

"Naw, man, you need to give Spencer a kiss on the knee." he taunted and stayed behind the witch... why was he using her skinny frame as a shield.... well, Matt wasnt going to attack anything that Spencer had said not too; the cat witch being one.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:49 am

Spencer was perfectly fine with cuddling but after a while she had to get away. Clinginess was never something that sat well for her. And the grabbing motion that Matt was doing, more or less just made her uncomfortable. Especially where his hand was at. This had her glaring off towards the others before she spoke to Silver, "Tell the damn bear to knock it off or else..... I'll start with your cute clothes."
"Woah woah woah wait! How did I get in the middle of this?! And I swear to god if you do that I will just go everywhere nude!" Silver spoke after a moment in time which had Spencer chuckling a bit already knowing that the witch was dead serious about that.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:53 pm

"Oh you are no fun." Justin chucked the pillow at the demons face and left the door. A grunt from the demon and Matt shoved it under his head, wrappings and all, as he kept hand across her knees- knees, man, not that close to her unmentionables. Let's just let him sleep.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Spencer gave a snicker before she spoke, "Maybe I should anyways just for you putting this stupid bind on us."
Silver just stuck out her tongue before she spoke, "You'll get over it." With that she was sashaying back over to the guys.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:08 am

"She's got the hits for Justin." Was a grumble from the demon, still not moving his arm. He was quite tired from the jump- more so then usual... He didn't know why. Spencer was helping a bunch but not enough pure touch would. Snake seer was right.. Bonded and in for her bad. Just like damn witch and the bear.

The few seconds his new friend walked in- Justin was smiling and dealing cards faster. "Hope you are good with strip poker. Boys, try to at least try this time."
A round of aaawww and the monkeys sat down hard from their kitchen run.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:57 am

"Do we actually get to strip during this game?" Silver questioned with a slight smile as she came over and sat down near them, just resting an elbow on her leg, head resting on her hand as she watched.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:31 am

"Only way to play, Kitty." Doc grinned and tightened his shoe laces.
"Damn bull always wins. Says he never cheats.."
"I don't, I just know all your tells. Now, miss Silver I don't so we shall see the outcome." Doc said and flipped his three cards up as the rest did. 
"Matt never plays- damn demon cheats by being in our heads. Spencer just doesn't try it."
"We all think she'd look good with out her top" the fox grinned and was promptly whacked on the head.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Silver gave a small snicker before she spoke, "You would be surprised how many people chicken out." Not like she was going to, and she was only wearing the tshirt and boxers that she was borrowing from Justin. With that she looked towards the others at the mention of Matt cheat by being in their heads, and how Spencer didn't try it.
"Don't try to get her to play. She will not. Ever. Past problems, don't question about it....or trust me she'll become more vicious than Matt. There are certain times she dislikes talking about her past." Silver spoke after a moment in time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:24 pm

"Oh we didnt press the issue. We tried once in the jungle and that tree still has a dent in it... This was back when she was a man" one of the twins said and flopped his cards down in a fold... it wasnt a loss, it was a way to say he had nothing to prove.
"Not only does the tree have a dent my head does too." the other one added and drew a new card with a frown.... Poop, he'd have to strip since he did that.
"Why didnt you join in? Not too late." Doc asked quietly to Silver as the others continued around the table
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:44 pm

Silver looked towards them before she spoke, "I would rather just watch for now. But I can do a strip for anybody who doesn't want to." With that she was leaning back on her hands, a slight grin on her lips.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:54 am

A laugh from the twins and Alec raised his hand "I'll take that strip offer please?" he muttered quietly as cards were slapped down. Surprisingly, the twin didnt have the lowest; un surprisingly, Doc won again.
"Its not fair really.... Silver... know any games that would get him to strip?" Alec continued as the bull swept up the cards and they all waited for either Alec or the cat to strip off something.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:05 am

"Sure see if you can get him to play Truth or Dare. For every chicken you take, you have to strip off a piece of clothing. Although.... Rules can be put in place where you can put one article of clothing back on every so many turns. Makes the game quite fun. Especially if you are drinking as well." Silver spoke before she decided to remove the boxers first, the shirt still covering her up. Hey why not, seemed like Alec was a bit unsure about stripping.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:38 am

They werent chicken... its just odd to do with a woman around. "Thanks Silver." The fox bobbed a thank you before got a new hands of cards... and a question from the Bull.
"Whats Truth or Dare?"
The twins and Alec looked to the old animal with a face that resembled Shell Shock.
"Really?"
"Yes, really; Alec. I wasnt a human to begin with like all of you."
"Um.... You explain it boys."
"Us?" the popped heads up in unison and pointed to the cat. "Make her do it, she suggested it."
"Leave me out of that game, I always end up with dumb dares.... Really.. steal from the Grave Tenders with out making a sound as a bear? What do humans think bears do all day? Tramping around with bells and whistles? Serious, you would never even know I was here if I didnt talk." Justin chimed in and leaned back, his hand shown to the cat with a silent flutter... Good hand or not?
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:00 am

Silver gave a small chuckle before she spoke, "It is pretty simple actually. You ask somebody truth or dare. And when they pick one, you act accordingly. Persay, if Alec were you pick truth, you could ask him any question that comes to mind that you want to know about. Or say he picked dare... then you could dare him to... dance to a random song for thirty seconds for an example. As an easy one... or you get crazy and dare somebody to run through the barracks naked. A very fun game." With that she was leaning back on her hands just watching them with a slight grin on her features. A very very simple game, not to mention fun. Dares were what she loved to do.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:15 am

Doc was flat faced when told this but the fox caught the flinch from him to the mention of run around naked. It seemed though he played strip poker.... He was not one to actually do that.
"Well well well, found something the old bull won't do." He teased as he folded his hands.
"It's not I won't do it...."
"Then what?" The twins asked together before drawing and both frowning to the lay down of cards. "Poop."
"That game seems more childish than cards." The bull won again and the monkeys looked happy- Justin was stripping shirt off.

"Poker?" Was a sleepy voice from the demon as he toted a still sleeping Spencer on his back like a bookbag.
"Yep and discussing Truth or Dare." Was Justin answer as he gave up the couch for him- taking the floor so he and the girl could lounge and be fine.
"I'd play.... Course I'd do more if not bonded to her."
Really -10 feet got him no where.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Silver snickered before she spoke, "Oh it gets quite fun if you play it with the right people. Quite fun if you play it with Nessie." That is when stuff got absolutely crazy. With that she was looking over towards the demon as he came out with Spencer, who seemed like she had fallen asleep after they had decided to talk.
"Ask.... and I can increase the radius. Figure I could be nice enough to do that, while we are having fun." the witch spoke with a small hum before looking towards Justin when the male stripped off his shirt. With that she was gazing up up at the ceiling idly.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:32 pm

A few rounds later and the only one not missing a single clothing piece was Doc. The twins were in just boxers, Alec missing pants and shoes. Justin was in socks and his boxers but quite relaxed about it. "How's the view for ya Silver?" Matt asked as he continued to snooze with Spencer on his side. He was waiting for this game to be done before they played midnight truth or dare.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Silver watching watching the guys although she was studying Doc for a moment. How on earth had the man nod lost a single pair of clothing? Although she was still wearing just a t-shirt deciding that she didn't want to strip anymore. At that point anyways. With that her eyes flickered towards Matt before she spoke, "Not bad whatsoever." With that she was giving a small shrug before she crawled over to where Doc was at before she questioned, "How is it you have won every single time?"
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:58 am

A slight move to the side and he gave her his hand. Doc also merely tipped his head to the side. He did cheat, but was VERY good at it- his hand sucked, but he knew everyone elses by way of the mirrored surface of the ceiling. "I havent ALWAYS been winning, SIlver, I just know when to fold and to continue forth." He said with confidence and folded the hand- it was still higher than the two twins..... so he had no way of loosing anything. 
"Gad! MAN! DAMN YOU DOC!" one of them tossed his low cards down and stood just a bit to yank boxers off.
"Hey, you lasted longer this time around then any other game, Markus." Rue said and tossed the bare one a blanket.
"Yeah- usually you two just strip anyway." Alec chimed in as Matt turned the sleeping Spencers face away from the man..... just incase.

"Well... we cant beat Doc... Truth or Dare time?" Justin added his voice to the mix as the twin wrapped up tight.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:59 am

Silver looked towards Doc with a grin on her lips before she leaned in close, "Oh I know your little secret." With that she was leaning away before she rose to her feet and spoke, "Well.... There is no cheating when it comes to truth or dare." With that she was spinning on a heel to face the others, with a hand on her hip.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:43 am

"Then your free to begin, dear." Justin grinned as he stood near her. The rest of team was reclothing. The bear was teasing though as he called her dear; they weren't remotely anything yet.

The demon was paying attention as he remained with Spencer at his side. This was merely comfort and not any underlying actions
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:38 pm

Silver tapped a foot on the ground and closed her eyes for a moment. With that she was pointing at somebody completely random and questioning, with her eyes still closed, "Truth or dare?"
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next