Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VampMoo- Round The Clock

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

VampMoo- Round The Clock - Page 5 Empty Re: VampMoo- Round The Clock

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri May 29, 2015 9:06 pm

"Yea will see" Suzy remained on the floor and then smiled when she saw Emily get picked up " sweet child its to bad that her parents don't really care for her" Suzy had seen the girls family and she was happy when they thought more of the money she would bring in but she hoped that she would run away after college so she could have a normal life
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri May 29, 2015 9:13 pm

"Im sure with these teaching, we can get her a little more attention at her home." Chi shoulder both of their bags and headed to the door. "Well I'll take her back to our room now, we are four floors up from you, Suzy, come visit if you want to."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri May 29, 2015 9:21 pm

Suzy nodded her head " I wouldn't let her go back home if I were you her parents are cruel at best" Suzy stood up and wabbled a bit her system wasn't use to using magic and it drained her a little bit and made her feel sick on and off through out the day
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri May 29, 2015 9:27 pm

A shut door and Justin finally sat at her side- sinking to the couch as an arm hit hers. "You need to waste some magic. Its all tied up in you now. Want to learn a simple light spell. Thats the one thing I learned before going ghost." he offered and held a palm up. "Dont keep sleeping, it will just build and build."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri May 29, 2015 9:31 pm

" but I am so tired I just want to sleep" Suzy was at the point of falling asleep right on the couch. Suzy then looked at him " can't I just get some sleep please I really really want to sleep"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri May 29, 2015 10:16 pm

"Burn off some magic and THEN I'll let you sleep. Just a light spell, come on, Palm up." he order with a bob of his head, still touching the girl with his shoulder. He was draining some of her magic that way- to stay human.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri May 29, 2015 10:21 pm

"Oh Gina how does it go" Suzy was tired and wanted to get some sleep. Suzy was also still a little scared and she looked at him " don't leave please" Suzy was scared and she didn't want him to leave her alone
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 12:00 am

"Not going anywhere. I dont have anywhere to go..... Alright Just one try. Think of the brightest thing you've seen... but less so then the sun... lots have burned their eyes out doing that. Sorry. Maybe... a lightbulb or a flashlight. Think of the light at your reach at your fingertips, ready to touch on and off." his fingers sparked green, even though he was a human. "You want to hold that light now to help it brighten your day, your night, your whatever. Ask the magic though, dont command."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 12:03 am

Suzy nodded her head and did as he said it came easily to her the light it was as strong as the sun but not to brite that it would burn her eyes. Suzy kept it up for a moment and then dozed off leaning on him she was really tired and sleep needed to take over so she could rest
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 12:20 am

With her not keeping an eye on her magic, he began to slide right through her until he was inches above the couch and she had been sent to the seat cushions. "Good night, Suzy."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 12:24 am

Suzy slept through the night and in to the morning when she was called to the office. All of her teachers were there and had been arguing to keep her out of their class. Getting annoyed Leo slammed his hands down and returned to how he normally looked young and fit. "SHE WILL ATTENED YOUR CLASSES AND YOU WILL TRAIN HER AS THE NEXT RULER SHE NEEDS TO BENPROPERLY TRAINED AND I WILL HEAR NO MORE OF THIS" Suzy looked at her teachers as they arranged to teach her alone since they didn't know if her powers were stable or not
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 12:44 am

A lean on her shoulder hand him going from his paleness to flesh in an instant and it stayed there. "Question to you old fags: If she wasnt stable I'd be in pain, on the ground and probably dying- yet Im not. Tell me how that is not a stable magic barrier when a word was never uttered?" he asked, still on her- her was a few heads tallker then his little charge and with flesh back he had green eyes and deep red hair- Irish as all get up... and what were the Irish know for? Their short tempers.
"Better listen to ole King here, Or I get to rough you all up for even THINKING about putting a toe out of line with our soon to be queen. Any issua's" he drawled out and held a ball of goo in his hand as two flew at his head.
Ok yes, he had taken to being his friends guard and hell knew that she needed it.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 12:49 am

Leo watched as all the teacher backed down there was no way they could deny that she was stable but they were still concerned since no one had ever heard of her till recently. Most the time they would hear whispers about a new royal but not this time. Suzy shook where she stood she was creeped out and scared all at the same time she didn't really get what was going on
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 1:02 am

"Well... Duh, Magic that leaks is a ruler thats going to get them killed- either by others or their own magic. You dont hear then of course they have a right to rule- by all means, contained magic is more powerful. The color faded from his skin as he stepped away from Suzy, but the magic at his hands did not. "Then again, you might be too dumb with age to remember that. A blast over their heads and Justin no longer had a sense of calm.... he didnt know why... the only thing his ghostly brain was telling him right now was to shoot them all in the head- all the lying old farts that werent loyal to his friend... his princess... HIS prize.

(you never watched Danny Phantom did you?)
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 2:49 pm

(Dude I was born in 91 of course I watched Danny phantom)

Suzy moved behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist making him solid again. Suzy didn't like that he was getting mad and since all of this was new to her it still scared her a little bit. Leo sighed and told the teachers to leave and that they would speak later since he had to calm Justin and Suzy down
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 3:36 pm

(THANKYOUFORKNOWING!!!!!! Think like the ghosts and their lairs- they will always protect them... Justin is claiming Suzy as his 'lair' sorta... possessive of her really.)
((best show ever.....did you ever catch the FREAKSHOW episodes?))

A crackle as the two bolts at his head busted through the door after them and he didnt even move past a step. Hands at his ribs kept him rooted to the spot and he turned electric green eyes to the current king. The orbs in his palm about ready to strike him too but they paused over and over again with the energy. A friend and the king.... but he needed to protect his friend... they were all idiots... but it was just Leo! "Get. Out." Justin warned to the headmaster of the school before shooting down a light. 
Yes they were in the old mans room..... but he rather the king not get shot.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 3:41 pm

"Justin you need to calm down your scaring Suzy more then she already is and throwing energy balls at people" Leo wasn't going to leave his office since he needed to talk with both of them since a lot was going on at the moment.
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 5:12 pm

He was still in the spot where Suzy was holding him. He was itching for a fight... But he was human- he knew that. A twitchy hand and calming was harder then it seemed. "Chocolate..... Get me chocolate."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Leo tossed a candy bar at him and then motioned for them to sit. He had a feeling that Suzy wasn't going to go to far from Justin any time soon since she felt safe with him. "Now I need you to both remain calm and stay close the teachers will not be allowed to leave but then they can still send letter this may put Suzy in more danger since people will try and come after
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 6:03 pm

A chomp to the sweet and he sank to the floor, not a seat. He couldn't have anyway- Suzy at his waist was keeping him rooted. A low growl shook the mirror that the man had and sent a crack over its surface. Oh look, a new power with sound.
"Probably wouldn't leave her any more even if I wanted too." Justin growled but didn't nothing to grab at Suzy. She was still a free person- not actually his. But still his at the same time.... Damn he is becoming more ghostly...
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 6:18 pm

Suzy stayed close to him and curled up "Justin you have to remain calm and you need to keep an eye on her but for now you will have to get her outfitted in clothes that suit her better and decorations for her room. Get her off campus for a couple hours while I deal with her teachers"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 8:32 pm

"We are not changing her style." He rolled a lip to the thought and patted her hand. "Suzy may be a princess in the making but she doesn't need to wear a damn dress or crown until YOU are dead." He added sternly and tried to stand back up. "Suzy, I need to be a ghost again... Just let go, I'm not leaving I just don't want to feel hungry."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 8:36 pm

"No dresses no crown yet but she does need clothes that are up to date she can choose them as she likes but she needs to be more moder and not dressed in the sixties time frame" Leo smiled at Suzy as she let go of Justin but this time he didn't go back right away he stayed in a human form
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat May 30, 2015 8:48 pm

"There is nothing wrong with her style!" The angry to kill not there but what he told her about not releasing her own magic was making him unstable- he seriously just wanted to blow a hole in to something. It took a minute though to notice that he was still all fleshy- yet he was pacing around with out her touch. "Just a question Suzy- what did you wish for from this current spell duration?"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sat May 30, 2015 8:55 pm

"Huh what do you mean?" Suzy wasn't sure what he was talking about but when she looked at her clothes she nodded her head " yea I should update my clothes they are a little old fashion" Leo then looked at Justin " if she isn't trained she won't know she is doing it let alone what she is doing her magic responds to what her heart wants not her head"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum