Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VampMoo- Round The Clock

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

VampMoo- Round The Clock - Page 8 Empty Re: VampMoo- Round The Clock

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:12 pm

"Oh..... nice to see you, Mr. Case" the teacher looked up from her work- other papers from regular classes. Her response was just the cracking of ice as the ghost wiggled and growled.
"Not keen on being cold, is he, Miss Miamyto. Which spell did you use for the block?" she asked as she got up from her desk. This teacher was a loyal follower of her king, would be of the new queen when she came to be. Miss Bellsworth was part bat and witch... a hybrid of a familiar and its master. Her tower class room not for the ones scared of heights.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Suzy answered her " it seems I pick up on the spells and such with little problem and he was blowing up the pool so I figured he was better off here then blowing things up"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:28 pm

"That didnt answer the question. Which spell did you cast, I want you to name it." she pointed to her students note book and went to check the ice while the ghost merely growled.
"And have you considered putting a taming charm on him.... it would put this situation in the not needed category of your life." the mere mention of the charm shut him up and he stopped wiggling. 

"Dont you dare, Suzy."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:33 pm

Suzy looked at him and then at her instructor and told her " I used the spell to freeze a ghost in a rage" Suzy didn't know how to bind him but she figured once she did she would consider it since she didn't need him blowing more holes in campus
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:04 pm

"But thats not a name. Name the spell."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:09 pm

" oh for god sakes it was ALETENINE AMRONE" (just made name up) Suzy didn't like being quizzed on what she knew and what she didn't. Suzy also knew that her teacher was making sure that she wasn't doing anything that could cause problems
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:54 pm

"Aww, that one." she tapped her chin to watch the ghost boy growl at her. "Strong choice. I want you to write the properties of using an ice move on a ghost for the next ten minutes and give the reduction ice spell. After that we begin flight spells."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:59 pm

"Yes professor " Suzy sat down and started to do as she wanted since she knew that there was a reason for having her do all this so that she knew what she was doing when she casted a spell and how to reverse it
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:04 am

It was quiet for four minutes.... Then Justin remembered he was actually a ghost and phased out of the ice block up until his foot remained and refused to lift. "This is stupid... can I be free now?????" he groaned out and crossed his arms.
"When class is over, Mr Case."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:48 pm

A couple minutes after Suzy brought her the paper and handed it to her. Suzy then looked at Justin and shook his head and the went back to waiting to see what she wanted her to do next. Suzy looked at her teacher as she was given the instructions for her first lesson. Suzy looked up when the king walked in to the room and looked at Justin and then looked at Suzy happy to see that her lessons were going well
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:35 am

It was a very low gro, but he sunk to a desk with his foot in the ice. 
"Good work, today was flight classes, which is why we are remaining in my tower today instead of a lower floor. Please if you will.... Oh hello headmaster, we were just starting a flight demonstration. Every good royal member but be able to at least hover over a muddy issue." A deep bowed head and she moved back to her desk- away from the ghost. "Justin was a tad angered earlier... Won't really speak."

(((Also, would you like to had the calming charm? It could be tied to her emotions... It sorta mirrors it meaning, only if she were angry/scared would he be able to attack.... Have a little bit of smexy fun too only if she wanted.))))
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:04 pm

(It could be interesting)

Suzy looked at the king and the. Nodded her head she was waiting for her teacher to tell her what to do since she hadn't tried to fly yet so she didn't want to risk it just yet. Leo chuckled and then looked at Justin "that is what you get for blowing holes in the pool you know" Leo then looked at the teacher and spoke with her he needed her to increase the rate at which Suzy was learning her spells and such since the council had found out about her and were demanding that she be at the next meeting in a couple months and to be able to do that she would need skills that she didn't yet have
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:06 pm

"Well I can teach about flight and night spells, sire; but you must discuss other teachings with her other teachers. Also... Mister Case may require a calming charm... she may need a charms teacher." she spoke, low... but obviously not low enough...
"NO! I do NOT need a calming charm! You sent a ghost driver! then FORGET to tell me Im stuck to the castle grounds!!!! I dont need a charm! I just wanted to blow something up instead of you. The freaking pool heals its self- I wasnt harming food or people!"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:57 pm

Leo shot a look at Justin and with a look castes a silence spell making the ghost go quite " that I will and am doing but the council is insistent that she be at the next meeting and knowing them they will try and taunt her in to letting her magic loose and I would rather she be safe from that by having control"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:30 pm

"Agreed. I will teach what I can sir.... Justin REALLY?! Stop blowing holes in my tower!" Miss Bellsworth yelled, flaring her wings to the broken bits of wall that were sent her way from his anger. The silent Ghost easily could be seen yelling and cursing yet no sounds other then his ghostly energy tearing throw the stone- still stuck in his foot ice block, though it seemed to be straining as he tried to hover.
"Miss Suzy! Slap this on his throat right now and repeat my words: Cozen Riff. You must roll the Riff's 'R' " the teacher fluttering about as she produced a strip of a choker like fabric charm
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Suzy nodded her nodded her head and did as she was told placing the leather around his neck and repeated the words she had been told to say. Suzy watched as the spell took effect and calmed the raging ghost
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:15 pm

This time the scream he did screech out was heard and he tried tugging it off as he went to the wood floors. "The heck!? Get it off!!" Loud... but he was not pissed. Well he was.... just not in a rage mode. "Again! It wasnt at any of you!"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:20 pm

Suzy looked at him and then shrugged her shoulders and then looked at her teacher and the. King wondering what they wanted her to do next. Suzy didn't get what the spell had done but she figured that it had to do something with getting him clam but what she wasn't sure
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:34 pm

"Well. It worked a bit. He's not the mindless drone I thought he'd turn in to." the bat huffed and got a growl... but he made no attempt to blast her- like he would have a minute ago. He was yanking at the fabric with the muteless tries to get it off.
"Shame... he was supposed to follow commands too. A decent body guard for a queen. What ever did you do with your drone, sire?"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:40 pm

Leo looked at her "I let him go he had done his job and when protecting me cost him his wife I figured he needed to be alone with his family and not protecting me and don't worry his protective instinct to Suzy is already very high this is just one way to keep him calm and from blowing the school up"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:53 pm

"True.... But the command I gave was to make him mindless.... must already be one if it didnt work." She sneered out and Justin's very loud 'HEY!' echoed the class room. "Anyway... We still need to teach her flight. I guess I can be a charms teacher too. Miss Suzy, please stand by your guard- tall and proud." she commanded her student with a flourish of a wing to a direction of where to stand
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:57 am

Suzy Sighed and then went and stood next to Matt and looked at her she was a little curious as to what her teacher was going to want her to do but for now she would stay where she was
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:12 am

"Ok, repeat the phrase: Airia Locus. While thinking of some form of flight- wings, hovering.. Floating flowers. Things like that. Also may want to release Justin- he has a grasp on this too."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Suzy Nodded her head and the released Justing and then repeated the phrase while thinking for a set of wings from her favorite show. Suzy had it set to record and couldn't wait for the new season to start
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:05 pm

"It may respond to you... but you are over thinking it. If its already something too designed, you wont get off the ground." Justin tapped the floor with his now freed foot and had his feet crossed legged in a blink. Even a ghost needed some form of magic to float- it was just a different kind then a spoken spell. "For a first set of flight, think simple. Design them once you get flying." he suggested, poking at the half formed metal wings on her back. "Go with insect wings first, Suzy. Light as have less things other than veins to worry about forming."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum