Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rebellion

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The rebellion  - Page 7 Empty Re: The rebellion

Post by guardianangel Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 pm

Claire looked at Cat for a moment before she turned and followed after Revy as the female headed off towards her room. "Claire.... I want you to send out an announcement. I want everybody, and I mean everybody including the rebels, to gather at the city square in two hours." Revy ordered which had the other female blinking before she nodded then headed off quickly. Claire made her way towards a few messengers, sending them out into the town to spread the message around before she went to Cat, telling her what Revy wanted. While she did that, Revy changed into the black gown and put on the black veil, which covered her head. Attached to the bottom of the veil, which kept it on her head, was a black headband.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:54 am

Cat nodded her head when she was told that Revy wanted her to be in the town square. Cat wasn't to concerned about the girl wanting to make an announcment she was however worried about her doing it while upset and in mourning. Cat would leave Revys decisions to her since she was old enough to make them. However she was going to make sure that the girl had a guard on her at all times. Something had been off at the house and it made her nervous. The amount of people hurt should have been lower then it was and now she would have to keep Revy under watch at all times in case someone tried to come after her
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:15 am

Revy sat in her room for a brief moment just looking at herself in the mirror before she rose to her feet. Claire glided up beside her wearing a black dress as well. With that the two of them merely sat and talked with one another in her room until Revy was drifting outside with Claire. Currently some of the staff were working on burying the elderly man next to where her mother was buried.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:40 pm

(Skip to announcment ?)
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:04 pm

(That works)

So the two hours had gone by and everybody was gathered at the city square has requested. Soon enough the carriage baring Revy pulled up and Claire was the first one out, assisting the young woman out before leading her up onto the stage. Nic was already there on the stage, while Chaos and Cat were standing in the ground keeping their eyes out. With that Revy looked at everybody, her face covered by the black veil. "Thank you all for gathering here on this day. There are a few things that I wish to say. Firstly, I am saddened to inform you that a number of people have passed on today in an attack on my home, including that of my father Mathias. With this grave news out of the way I am inclined to tell you that I, Lady Rebecca Allison, shall be taking over." Revy spoke after a moment in time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:38 am

Cat could hear the people cheering that she was going to be taking over but at the same time giving her her condolences on losing her father. Cat was on edge she didn't know if she was on edge because of the large amount of people or if it was because she could hear something coming. Cat stayed where she was since she couldn't identify the nose, meaning it could be anything that she hadn't heard before. Cat wanted to speak but she knew for the time being the rebels job was to keep Revy safe and keep any more trouble from befalling them while this transition was taking place.
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Revy listened to what everybody had to say before she held out a hand to get everybody to quiet down. "Many of you may hate me because of who my father was, but many more of you know that I lived a very sheltered life. That I was never aware of what went on outside of the walls of my home. But this does not change the fact that, I shall do whatever I can to help revive this city. And my first act as your leader is to repair the temple in which so many of you came to my father asking for him to fix, yet he ignored the requests. Are there any volunteers for assisting in this project?" Revy spoke after a moment in time before looking towards Claire, who was already taking a count of the hands that were being raised. "I wish to hear from all of you. But not all at once. If there is something that you wish to see changed please feel free to come and speak to me. I shall try my very best to make sure that everybody's requests are completed." With that she gave a gentle bow to everybody before turning to head off of the stage.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Cat muttered an oath when she heard the sound of a bow being drawn. With a shift she had her sword out of the end of her staff and sliced the arrow that was aimed at her and cut it in half. She was still hurt but her cutting it had slowed it down so it only went so far in. Cat let out a laugh that scared several people near her when she yanked the arrow out of her arm. Cat the replaced the sword and then stalked off in the direction that she had heard the bow being drawn. Cat slunk off to find the person who shot her and to have a little fun.
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:39 pm

The moment that the arrow was being shot Claire was moving swiftly, drawing Revy with her down the stairs and beneath the stage for the time being. "Remain here. It is safe." she spoke before she moved back up onto the stage gazing around for a moment. Oh how she had a bad omen right now....and was waiting for that forewarning. That premonition...which did come and actually had her sinking to her knees holding her head.

(Since you seem to have an idea, I'll let you decide what she sees.)
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:49 pm

Nick moved to where Revy was and looked at her "sorry about all this Revy I don't know who shot but they went after Cat first they know she would keep you safe for some reason she really likes you and trusts you which is a big deal with her" Cat moved through the woods listening for the person who had shot the arrow. While she was doing this Clair's vision showed her a mind dressed in black slipping out from behind a tree near Cat drawing the bow back to let another arrow lose it then changed quickly to the same man in black going after Revy talking about wanting their gifts that he had to have them to complete his collection. It also jumped back in time showing the murder of Lina Cats mother and a previous servant in the house.
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Revy just looked towards Nic with wide eyes before peering around from between the stairs just watching. Everybody was in a panic...and...Wait where did Claire go? The small sob from nearby caught her attention. Claire! "Nic go check on your sister!" she ordered. Claire just clutched her head, tears falling down her cheeks. What the hell was going on? This wasn't normal at all. This vision was painful. A man was going after Cat.... Then it changed to the person going after Revy. Gifts to add to their collection, then all of a sudden in was jumping back in time. Claire actually end up giving a cry of horror, shaking her head as she watched the murder occur as if she were right there.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:12 pm

Nick nodded his head and motioned for her to stay place. Nick then moved and grabbed his sister taking her back to where Revy was "come on little sis breath and tell us what you saw so we can do something" Nick was worried that something really bad was going to happen. While Nick was worried about his sister and trying to get her calm Cat took an arrow to her shoulder again this time it went through. Instinctively Cat went invisible. Once she blended in Cat headed back to the others and stumbled in to the square "EVERYONE GET INSIDE AND LOCK UP NO ONE GOES OUT UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM OUR LEADER THAT IT IS SAFE TO DO OTHERWISE" Cat didn't relax but was happy to hear that the people were doing as she had ordered and they were getting off the street
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Claire was startled out of it by Nic when he came to get her, drawing her off towards where Revy was at. After that she gave a shake of her head before she spilled everything that she had seen. The figure in black going after Cat, then going after Revy, wanting to add them to their collection. Then about the murder of Cat's mother....how she had watched it happen as if she had actually been there. Revy heard Cat yell that everybody needed to get inside, which had her peeking out from under the stairs before she climbed out and made her way towards Cat. A familiar shape swooped through the sky, and landed on her shoulder. Silvermist, her golden eagle. Still young at the time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Cats hand with the staff shot out stopping Revy from getting any closer "take Nick and Chaos and get back to the house no one comes or goes until I say otherwise who ever this is there is going to be trouble" Cat hadn't come fully out of hiding so no one could tell that she was hurt unless they looked at the ground beneath her injured arm where a small pool of blood was developing. Cat wanted to get everyone off the streets since she was worried that if someone would come after her they wouldn't hesitate to go after Revy and anyone else who could keep him from getting to her. Nick moved and got the carriage to where they were and pulled the door open and motioned for his sister to get in " COME ONE WE ALL NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE AND SOMEPLACE SAFE"
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Revy hesitated for a moment before she gave a nod. It wasn't long before she was turning around and heading towards the carriage. Claire hadn't gotten into the carriage, at least not until Revy had gotten into it first then she climbed in. Chaos on the other hand.... moved to stand beside Cat. No way in hell was he leaving her alone, especially since he had seen that she was bleeding.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:37 pm

"What a you doing chaos I need you with Nick and Revy as well as Claire your the only person I trust to protect them" Cat was listening in case the man who had shot her didn't come back in to the city after her. Cat knew that he would be stubborn and fight her on the instruction but she knew she could keep herself standing since she had her staff but even she knew that after a bit of time she was going to have to get off the street herself so she could have her shoulder tended to. Nick looked at Revy "do we stay and wait for them or do we leave" Nick was keeping his distance at the moment since he wanted to be able to act if he had to
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:19 am

"They will be fine. Beside my priority is you. You are my leader." Chaos spoke after a moment in time as he gazed around. Once again his ability seemed to be kicking in, although he didn't realize it whatsoever. There were whispers from all around, these whispers telling him that the person was gone for the time being. "The voices say that the person is gone." Revy looked towards Nic for a moment before she spoke, "Let us head to the manor. That is what Cat would want us to do." She gazed out the window, merely watching as people scurried about frightened. Running off to houses, even if they weren't their own. They went to the closest houses and locked themselves away just to get to safety.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:26 am

"You know if I didn't know better I would say your going crazy talking about voices but then again who knows what is or isn't true anymore" Cat let herself relax a little and the rest of her body returned to being solid. It was then that she really looked at the Arrow in her arm "well that is going to cause problems" Cat was so wound up that she didn't feel the pain just yet but she knew that she would later and she was going to be forced to rest till she had healed. Nick nodded his head and then moved to get in the drivers seat. He then looked at the two and saw that Arrow he knew that there was going to be a lot of questions and there would need to be answers to those questions
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:34 am

Claire and Revy just sat in the back of the carriage quickly. Revy was speaking to Claire softly as the other female just seemed to babble. Talking about this vision as if that was all that she was seeing. More like just trying to put something together. Although after a moment a gasp escaped Claire's lips and she spoke, "The servant I saw when I saw Lina get murdered.... is the man that wants you and Cat!"
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:44 am

Nick looked back at the, when he heard his sister " you mean the man who killed Lady Lina is now after her daughter and Revy?"  Nick didn't like that if he was willing to kill a young mother then he wouldn't stop or hesitate to kill either of the girls. Nick pulled the carriage into the compound and then hopped down letting the girls get out of the carriage. 

Cat looked at Chaos " we may as well start walking since we need to get to where the others are since I wouldn't put it past the man who shot me to go after Revy and hurt her". Cat also wanted to make sure that her adopted brother was ok since she didn't want him to worry about her and become scared. Cat then started to head to the house so that she could make sure that everyone is ok
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Claire gave a nod before she spoke, "I believe that is what the vision told me. They are one in the same, at least they appeared the same.... but for all I know it could be a relative to that servant of some sort." Or best case scenario was the vision was completely false and nothing bad was going to happen. With that she was climbing out the carriage when they arrived back at the manor. Already guards were heading over as she assisted Revy out of the carriage.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:07 pm

Nick nodded his head " things are going to get interesting if this is all related to her death I know she doesn't talk about it so it may not be the best thing to tell Cat about this until we are sure" Nick looked up when he heard someone call out about someone walking up to the place. After some worry by the men guarding the place they all calmed down when they spotted that it was Cat and Chaos walking up to the entrance
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:10 pm

Claire just gave a nod before she spoke, "I'm sure." With that she headed off with Revy towards the female's room so that she could change. After the two girls had changed they just sat in Revy's room talking about stuff. Calmly, and quietly. Discussing everything that had happened.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Vampire~Slayer~ Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:28 pm

Cat walked in and then looked at Nick before her eyes rolled back and her world went black. Nick swore and then walked over and sat her up before he snapped the tip of the arrow off the shaft and then pulled it out of her shoulder "Chaos can you carry her to the health office for me so I can tend to her wounds please" Nick knew that he would have a lot of work to do and he hoped that she didn't need a blood transfusion since he didn't know her blood type
~Vampire~Slayer~
~Vampire~Slayer~
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Chaos ended up catching Cat before she hit the ground. It wasn't long before he was scooping her up and heading off towards the infirmary, laying her down on the bed. As he did so he listened to the whispers from the shadows. All was still clear, all of safe.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum