Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

2 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy - Page 7 Empty Re: GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 am

"Why he went berserk the first time...... How many times did he go berserk?" Spencer questioned as she looked at him, quite curious now. She rest her head back just watching him, almost amused although she wasn't quite sure why. God she loved these guys....and was grateful that they still saw her as one of their teammates. "How difficult it is to have a human on the team? I feel like I'm just a burden all the time. That you all would be better off without me." Spencer spoke after a moment in time.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 am

"Technically three. First was when you got caught in the blast, two was chasing Alec, third was waking up and still seeing Alec... Soooo..... We need him calm." And they were NOT willing to let him leave that room to terrorize the hospital.
"We love it, You have a different smell!" A twin popped in before the other two he was toting along. 
"Its not all that hard, I mean we live in a human barracks all the time back home, listen to a human boss. Working with you is easy. Learn what you like or dont and its easy enough to avoid those action." Alec said as he covered the other monkeys mouth before he spoke.
"That plus we are all older then we look so, in reality you arent the first. We get along fine. Its Matt that usually kills the human... and you have him under your thumb so we dont worry any more." This was a still sitting Justin. 
"And who ever said you were a burden- point them out and with will beat them down!" the other twin finally spoke and stood like a boxer. No she wasnt a hard thing to deal with, she carried her weight- got Matt to carry the rest in the pocket space, pitched tents, shot down baddies on their butts and knew how to take jokes.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:59 am

Spencer just gave a soft smile before she hummed, "Nobody has said anything like that, just how I feel at times." Especially now more than ever. With that she giggled at one of the twins and how he was standing. Oh that definitely brightened the mood somewhat. Now there was the deal of trying to get Matt calmed down.... since she doubted he was doing well in that room. And getting it done sooner rather than later would probably be a good thing. It didn't seem like she was hooked up to any IVs at that point in time. Well besides one to help with pain. Probably would be that hard to snag a wheelchair and convince one of the guys to take her to see Matt. "Okay then we need to get Matt calmed. Which means I need out of this damn bed, which requires help from somebody." Spencer spoke. God knows she had been in the hospital enough times thanks to her ex-boyfriend. She knew how it worked out. As long as she was up and walking around my herself, not like they would at that point in time anyways, usually they didn't care where she went. As long as she was in a wheelchair, didn't take the IV out, and stayed on the hospital grounds.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:13 am

A chorus of NO and all of them just turned to her. "You have a busted leg, minor spinal injuries and to the bone gashes on your arms. You are not allowed out of this bed until a doctor says you can."
"And they are busy with the innocents in the town we were just at so... you have to hold on to that thought, Spencer." Doc said as he finally slid in to the room. Everyone here but Matt.
"We all want Matt calm, but right now is not going to get us anywhere. Have you forgotten this?" he mimed a chest like structure over his own as Justin turned his head again. "He'd go protective berserk if he knew we knew first. I rather like my head."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:17 am

Spencer raised an eyebrow before she spoke, "Not like this is the first time I've been coped up in a hospital. I know how it works. Trust me I do." With that she shifted lightly and just leaned her head back looking up at the ceiling with her eyes closed, thoughts all over the place. Even with the pain meds she felt like her whole body was on fire. "And nah he wouldn't do anything, I wouldn't let him." she mumbled.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 am

"But you can't actively stop him if he tries." One of the twins mentioned with a tapping finger on his nose. 

"I can try to have your room moved closer, but it may take a day. Just relax, ok?" Doc offered with a serious tone. "You had mounds of rubble on you....."
"HOLY CRAP IDEA!!!!!!!!" The rest jumped at Alec's out burst. "Texting! Or speaker box! Get him to know shes awake! Maybe even Skype!"
"That..... may work......"
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:26 pm

"I know I was. And I would prefer to talk to Matt face to face." Spencer spoke. Yes face to face would probably be better as it was. At that current point she was drifting away to sleep again.

(skip ahead? maybe they have started therapy with walking and this is when she decides to go talk to him with one of the others.)
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 pm

(That can work^^ werent they going to have a bad guy on their team though????)

Weeks. Weeks they had come to visit this hospital for Spencer and weeks they were with out their demon too; they were already dishing out damage costs for the room he was in- he learned he could still walk even if cuffed to the stretcher bed.... Thank you for salt.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:31 am

(We can still have the new person. It will take a bit for her to be back on her feet fully.)

Weeks had gone by since the incident. For a while Spencer was mostly kept in bed, at least until the doctors decided that she could start therapy about a week and a half ago. It was going well. She did exercises daily with her therapist, occasionally allowed to walk around with either one of the guys or a doctor. Although it didn't matter who she was walking with, there was always a damn wheelchair. Probably not a terrible thing. It was time to stop when the pain started up again. But she seemed to be doing good. Currently she was sitting on in bed working on a word search from a book that one of the twins had given her, something to do. She was also musing about the interesting news that she had been told yesterday. That they had a new member on their team for a short period of time, although she wasn't sure whose shoes this person was filling. 
"So.... I want to go talk to Matt. But I need somebody to go with me." Spencer spoke after a moment in time, not really looking up at all. The guys had come to visit. She knew at least one of them was in there at the time, she just wasn't sure which on currently. Not the new person she knew that for sure. No she had meet him once and gotten bad vibes, refused to be with him alone.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:44 am

"Um...." Todays was Rues turn to watch their sniper. And he was in a sour mood, the stupid new one seemed to be taking his brothers attention.... "Really think thats smart? Want a binder for that or no, let the demon freak out more?" he sourpussed out as he tapped his foot on the bed frame- his own book in hand.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 am

Spencer looked at Rue before she spoke, "Probably should for right now. He'll learn the truth but in due time. Need to get him calmed first. Even from here I can feel tension and anger." With that she shifted slightly so that her feet were resting on the floor, but she didn't get up just watched Rue. "So what do you think of this new guy?" she questioned. Alec had been with her yesterday....and it hadn't seemed like he had liked him much. Or disliked him. Unsure was probably the best way to put it. She had been grateful she had been wearing a binder, especially with all the perverted comments he had been making about the nurses and all that shit.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:57 am

"Right." Rue hummed out and reached over to give the injured woman her concealing gear. "He took my brother. I dont like him. Markus is mine." The monkey look on the verge of a possessive grab back mission but he was here. "They are all doing back up checks on the soldiers we got out.... A few arent even ours, I dont know what boss was thinking."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:00 pm

"Thanks." Spencer spoke as she took it. She really didn't feel all that ashamed changing in front of him. Why would she? Him and Markus were the only two that she changed in front of. Probably because they didn't care. They weren't into females. After she got that on, she was fixing the damn hospital gown. A small frown decorated her lips before she spoke, "Not sure what to tell you there."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:29 pm

"Just keep me from slugging his nasty face next time he shows up...... He's on duty next." the monkey said with a groan and got her wheel chair all ready for her, just incase. She was doing better at walking but still needed the rests. Bending sideways to tie the butt tie up with a bit to strong of a tug- that was an accident, he was just trying to cover her better. "They really should give you pants..... and a cup guard... just in case."
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:35 pm

"I dislike that man myself. Bad vibes from him." Spencer mumbled before giving a slightly startled squeak at what he did. Oh just tightening the stupid ties of the damn gown. "Pants..... Or at least a robe to pull on so that the backside is covered up." she mumbled. That would work out perfectly as well. With that she just waved a hand before looking at the doctor that came in, mentioning that she was going for a walk. That and wished to speak to the male in isolation. At first the doctor seemed hesitant but agreed to it in the end after she told him that she could get him calmed down. With that soon enough the two of them were heading out, the female walking at a slower pace that what she did before the accident....but walking at least. "On the flip side. They did x-rays again earlier while you were away. Everything has set nicely and should heal cleanly." she spoke in a cheerful voice.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:05 pm

"Thats great to hear! We'll have you back in no time- if you come back." Rue some what perked up but paused outside Matt's door. There was the all tell growl that the man was standing by the wall.
A mute poke and he sent her forward more.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:05 pm

Spencer made her way towards the door when they arrived and keaned against the wall for a brief moment. It wasn't long before she was pushing off nd making her way into the room after the door was opened."Hey Matt."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:16 pm

A hand stopped in mid strangle grab- inches from her neck. He knew who was here now... didnt mean his black eye was gone though.
A tiny wave from the monkey and only got a growl again. "Its like a dog on a leash.... dont let him be released..." Rue whispered to Spencer as he stayed to keep the woman upright.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:42 am

Spencer looked at Matt before she spoke, "You know me. Come on lets calm down some more please." Honestly she was grateful that Rue was still there, despite the fact that he probably wanted to leave. If he hadn't been there she probably would have fallen by now. The pain was slowly starting to show up again. Standing for long periods of time did that, best she could do was shift her weight so it wasn't on that leg.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:25 am

He by all means was still leashed to the dragging cot, which fell to the tiles as he backed away from the door and back to a corner. No he was not calm, he was just letting her in,,, Too long on that damn holy ground and this room was over a dang church prayer room- Doc must have known, right? 

"So, we have a new member for a bit, Matt...." Rue poked his head around the girl and got a sharp tooth growl. "No, I hate him, He took Markus away... I'd love for you to be calm enough to strangle the man if you could....." he said and the growl turned to a smirk but he didnt move away from Spencer.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:10 am

Spencer made her way into the room and gave Matt a gentle hug. Although she wasn't on her feet for much longer. Nope she was easing herself down onto Matt's bed. Not like he would care. "I am unsure of him myself. Guess I'll see how I feel tomorrow while he is sitting with me." Spencer mumbled in a soft voice before looking at Matt. "What would happen if we let the demon out? I don't think he is going to calm while he is here." she added after a moment.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:02 am

"I'd get bored." was a tone with a bone chilling rattle to it. The demon was speaking- not Matt. "I'd be free, but I'd be bound to tear something up, along with the other idiot that thinks he can come around and hang out with MY Spencer." the man's body weaved like a snake as he stood still, the bed he was chained to now had his friend on it.

"So..." Rue started but got the shut up growl again.

"You'd be on the list too, but Spencer would get pissed off and I'd have to deal with shocks and the army again... I do get tired of beating those humans to the ground." Teeth sharpened with magic before he aimed a bite to the monkeys face- a cold laugh as he hopped 6 feet in the air as his little monkey form.

~I'll tell him how you died!~ the monkey hid under Spencers arm as the demon weaved more.

"And I would eat your brother's head first while you watched trapped in a bubble." Was a threat from the black eyed man.

Well this could go on for a while... at least he was talking to a team mate... sorta...
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:08 pm

"Matt you need to calm down! Rue is your teammate!" Spencer exclaimed as she kept an arm around the monkey form of Rue. After a moment of sitting there she was rising to her feet, a small hint of pain crossing her festures. But she still stood, still folded her arms across her chest watching the demon. For some reason she wasn't too afraid of the demon at that point. "Rue why don't you go ahead and find your brother. I can get a doctor to help me back to my room."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:47 pm

~Markus is out on that training mission I told you about... Im here until nutjob comes in to replace me.~ Rue chirped out as he stayed on the bed behind her. Matt on the other hand just sort of shut up. He did head bump the woman though as he stepped forward, the links on his wrist clinking on the bed when he stopped.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:58 pm

"That would thrill Matt so much to have that nutjob comes here." Spencer spoke with a small shrug before looking towards the demon in front of her. She gave a slight smile before letting out a sigh then spoke "Matt there is something I need to tell you."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next