Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo - Page 4 Empty Re: Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:01 pm

~Have a body and live, you dumb line of code. Im stuck in here becuase some one gone and goofed in the first experiment and locked her in here... Im a 'virus' dont mean Im bad though. It just means I dont do things normally how its done.~ It slid off the human it had been living on. ~Justin found me here MONTHS ago, it was easier to be his dragon and try to find the source of the sticking code in a game- find out what went wrong by finding glitches, not caused by me. It ALWAYS happened when we went to find you and her. Something in the mountains.~
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo - Page 4 Empty Re: Time and Dragon Memories- FAZ and Moo

Post by fallangelzero Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Jade turned and looked at the code that held the mountains. But to him it would seem like she was ignoring the false coding. What she saw was that was Anna can into this world from but it was something only the firewall would be able to see."you bore me. Just hand her over and leave my sight."
fallangelzero
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:05 pm

~You dont get it, I CANT give her to you.~ The virus flickered his code and moved to the other side of the bubble. ~Shes been like this from the first moment she was tested. Justin was second. You are a line of fire wall code to prevent her from dying. I cant undo this, its not my doing, All I did was make the game so she wasnt bored out of her mind.~
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:36 am

Jade glared at them"I SAID GIVE ME MY ANNA." The world's once again formed around them. It seemed she was merging woth the core system or something that was letting her control it.
fallangelzero
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:43 pm

~I can't! Even if you bring the game back, the out come will always be a reset! Break the code line and she dies! Find the glitch first!~
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:56 pm

"Why do you keep calling it a game? It may not be there world but you and me. ...we are just as real. "Jade stated.
fallangelzero
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:40 pm

~Its a game. We are lines of code! Our world is 1and 0... The game is to prevent the girls mind from going insane from boredom!!!!~
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by fallangelzero Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:40 am

"This world is still real. Or we wouldnt be having this conversation" Jade snipped. "Think about it. What makes our world any less then theirs? Just because its code?"
fallangelzero
fallangelzero
Faerie Dust
Faerie Dust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum