Technicolor Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

2 posters

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy - Page 19 Empty Re: GA-the hidden soldier-Fluffy

Post by guardianangel Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:53 pm

Silver gave a small chuckle before she spoke, "Yes at midnight. That is the best time to swim. Plus nighttime makes holding illusions so much easier." Her attention did go towards Justin when he said that he would go. This had her giving a grin before she dropped down to the ground, her broom disappearing as if it hadn't been there. 
Shortly after that Spencer was coming up the hill towards them, a small smile on her lips. "Okay so the water is relatively warm. It is strange." the female spoke.
"Water always gets warmer when Nessie is here. One of the reasons I enjoy swimming with her." Silver spoke after a moment in time before studying the female for a moment before she snapped her fingers. Her own outfit turned into a one piece swimsuit. "Oh cute." Spencer spoke after a moment in time before her own clothing changed, after Silver had figured out a swimsuit that would work for her. "Adorable." the witch hummed happily before looking towards the boys.
"Anybody else?" she questioned.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:33 pm

For an unknown reason, Matt growled. He wasn't too happy with something but he was still willing to follow Spencer; chucking his shirt off to show the crew a bullet hole scarred chest. This was something he had never told her about yet... Actually the only one that knew was Justin. Said man was currently taking the long cargo pants off to be in shorts. A returning growl from Nessie rumbled the water and she raised her head from the water.

"Hey, you both look good." Justin complimented the girls when he was already for the night swim
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:51 pm

"Thanks." the girls spoke after a moment in time. Silver was giving a grin before she was flying up into the air once again to dive into the water. Something she did more often than not. Soon enough she surfacing near where Nessie was at and swam closer to Nessie.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:04 pm

A low mumble shook the water in a greeting as the space monster rolled over in the water. Matt stuck a toe in before just stinking in through the little waves. Spencer wasnt angry at him but he kept his distance anyway... he was angry with something... not really sure why...
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:21 am

Spencer was sitting on the edge of the water right now although eventually she joined the others in the water as well, swimming out to where the space monster was at. A beautiful creature really.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:25 pm

"Hey Silver... do a spell for me will you? Those two need to get together in the WORST way." Alec whispered to the cat as he beat Justin in getting out to her in the water. "Please set them up??" he whispered again and tried to duck the bears fist as the man got over. 

"Hey, no matchmaking." Justin growled out and treaded water near Silver
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:48 pm

Silver looked towards Alec for a moment before she spoke in a low voice, "I would say I would be worried about the demon killing me but.... he would have to catch me first." Truly she was a bit more afraid of Spencer than she was Matt. Only because demons were too predictable to her, while humans were not. With that she was looking over towards Justin before she chuckled and spoke, "I could cast a small spell to help them realize feeling for each other if they have any. But other than that, I'm so not getting involved. If they are meant to be together, then they'll be together." With that she was diving under water seeming to disappear.... then came the shriek from Spencer as the witch surfaced directly in front of her. 
"Silver! I hate you!" Spencer groaned after managing to stop her heart from racing a million miles per hour, splashing the witch. This had Silver spitting out some water herself and brushing wet hair away from her face, a grin on her lips.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:54 pm

There was a snort from behind Justin and the bear cringed a look to see the space monster with just her head peeking over the water.
~You know she really could, both of them have that Red String effect that we read from your internet. And I'll tell you that that string is so un tangled between those two it looks freshly spun.~ Nessie spoke quietly to him as he waited for Silver to come back.
"Your point?"
~They need more then just a shove. They need a locked room, no key kinda shove with the incentive of they get food if they do more then talk. I know the demon might last longer then her but he'd waste away to if she's in pain.~
"Tempting as that is, Spencer is only really a loan to us... We cant force her to even stay if she wants to go... Doing that to her might get her pissed off.

"You know I hate it when I cant hear the other half of the convo..." Alec crossed his arms as he only heard Justins half and sunk beneath the water with nothing to keep him floating. With stealth on his side, he swam the gap of the two girls and the ones 'boyfriend'
"HELLO!..... GAWD DAMN! THE HELL WAS THAT FOR MATT!?" he growled out as the demon nearly left his skin and elbowed his jaw.

"The frick you doing scary us shitty!?"
"Thats what surprises are dumb ass!" the fox was just as pissed now but kept out of the demons claws. Yep, just as protective of Spencer here as is on land
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Silver did look over towards the other two, also listening to the conversation at hand since she wasn't all that far away. And she could hear Nessie's thoughts as it was. Yes the silver was freshly spun and they did need a bit of a shove. 
'That isn't something that I can do to Spencer.... the demon maybe since I hardly know him, but not her. She has been a close friend and is one of the reasons that I'm still alive.' She added into both of them mentally. After all, getting hurt as a cat it wouldn't have been as easy to preform the necessary healing arts without hands.
Although she was a bit startled when Alec came up which had her giving a slight shriek of fright, one that was echoed by Spencer. Although unlike how Matt had reacted, the two girls were laughing. "You really need to chill and calm down." was all Silver said to the demon before looking at Spencer. With that the two girls were swimming to either side of him, putting hands on shoulders and..... pushing him under.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:09 pm

A little bit of bubbles from the initial sinking but no more from the demon. As he was technically dead, there was no air in his lungs. There was only a small relieved sigh from the fox shifter and it turned to a gasp as he was pulled under and came scrambling to the surface as a fox- barking like mad as he rushed to get out of the water. Black eyed demon was back only for a second underneath the wave with some hocus pocus to look like a bigger monster. Hey the girls dunked him, from which he yanked down Silvers foot and head before returning up himself. Shaking like the 'loyal dog' he was his hair was in his face and grinning. "Where'd everybody go?" he asked as if genuinely confused, sliding hair and only looking at his Spencer.

~Ok, do it. Magic up the demon, I cant WAIT to hear how this goes! Im gonna stick around for this!~ Nessie grinned and got a horrified look from the bear. "Oh come on... He already cares for her, dont screw things up."
~Stick in the mud demon might care but he hasnt really shown it... he needs more romantic notions to woo our little human~
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:42 pm

Silver gave a small snicker then watched as Alec was disappearing under the water....and pretty soon she was following suit. Not that she was phased by it at all, although she wasn't pleased about having to spit out water upon surfacing. "You going to live?" Spencer questioned with a small laugh which had the witch spitting water at her. "Yeah as soon as I hack up this water." Silver mumbled before deciding to swim away from the demon before deciding to do any magic. Yes away was definitely a better idea. "You stick around.... I'm going to get ready to run." Silver mumbled after a moment before she spoke something in another language. A spell to bring the two love birds a bit closer together. Nothing magic, just amplifying the attraction that the red string already let off.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:24 am

~Oh I meant the outcome, I want to smell contact before I leave.... I give it a year. I can hide that long.~ Nessie grinned, spit water at the couple and dunked under as the demon shook his head to the witches language and spun to face the already fleeing cat woman. "I hate witches.... didnt we JUST tell them we werent bed partners?" he growled out and scratched at his wrist- the phantom feel of the string bothering him
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Silver was grateful that she had decided to flee from the demon, especially since he seemed quite irritant right now. She gave a small snicker before she spoke, "I plead the fifth." With that she was moving over towards where Nessie was at, keeping distance between herself and the demon for the time being. She would irritate him a bit later....when he had calmed down some.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:03 pm

A messed up face as he fluffed his hair back up and Matt turned towards the shore. His swimming tolerance was done despite his love of the water. He didnt get but a few feet away before he felt that 'youve gone too far' tug... Wait.... That was new... why would he have that? He could be gone the whole length of the base before but now its only feet!? "THE HELL YOU HEX ME WITH WITCH!? he yelled over his own frustrated growling to pull away from his 'mate'. Oh please dont let this mean he would need to share a bed with Spencer! They slept near but not in the same blankets.. Ok... not true, he shared her blankets when they went cold places... But Still! That wasnt fair to her... or his body.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Silver just watched them for a moment before she was giving a small chuckle. Oh the male had realized that he had been hexed. For now the charm wouldn't allow them to go far apart from one another, but as time went by and they came to accept the red string, it would loosen and allow for more distance. "Oh nothing at all." Silver spoke in an innocent voice before she swam over to Spencer, who was glaring at her. 
"Silver." Spencer spoke which had the witch give a small yet innocent chuckle. Slightly amusing to see that she was more afraid of the human than she was the demon at that point in time. "What did you do?"
The witch spoke, "Well.... You two already had the red string between you two... So I just amplified it."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:42 pm

"So you are making it so I have to go EVERY WHERE with her!? Im not allowed in the womans bathhouse!" he yelled and mock strangled her from his distance. A stream of curse in his own demonic language and the three left over shifter in the water fled for their safety as the demon boiled the surrounding water with his rage. Nessie looked up from the hot bubbles with an innocent look. Oh yes, this heat was lovely but he was burning Spencer if continued. ~Enough! look its just a small hex, Im sure if you ask each other to be apart it will let you for a short time. RIGHT SILVER!?~

(No dollwizard?..... also I have a hankering for a space adventure rp!)
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:47 pm

(I'm at a loss with roleplays right now.)

Silver watched the demon for a moment which had her grabbing up Spencer and the two of them were flying up out of the water, sitting on the broomstick that had swept up below them through the water. With that she was looking towards him before she spoke, "You are such a drama queen. Once you two come to accept that the red string is there, you will be allowed to drift farther apart. Or yes, if you ask the other."
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:01 pm

The minute that Silver lifted her above the limited space they had, he howled in pain and yanked the witches foot with black smoke so she was closer to him. "DONT PULL HER AWAY YOU IDIOT! THAT HURTS!" he growled out and nearly snapped the broom she was sitting on. Honestly that was causing him so much pain it was hard to control anything
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:55 am

"Oh she isn't even that far away from you." Silver spoke with a hiss as she hovered over him. Not sure why he was complaining, Spencer seemed fine with the distance and she had been in the process of getting closer. "I'm not leaving her in the fucking water to get boiled alive you dumbass." the witch spoke after a moment in time just glaring at him. Spencer wasn't saying anything just watching for the time being.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:10 pm

"It was meant for idiots! Not her! She wouldnt have felt a thing!" teeth out as the spell died and the water that had been held back by the heat flood in to the parched dirt. "Why would I hurt her with My spells!?"

That tiny distance though was putting him through pain. Yes, she had barely passed his head but it HURT! Think of it like an IV you only feel fine if you arent pulling on the tube- if you do the needles hurt inside.
He wanted to get back to the US now... but with Spencer on the broom he would have to bring the damn witch if he did a jump.... and even at that distance he'd be a dead weight when he set foot on the floor again. "Spencer. Home?" he questioned as he snarled at the witch... he so very much hated all witches and she wasnt proving her goodness by hexing him.

(((((UGGGG I hate needles.... I've need fluid before... grrrr hate the feel))))))
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Silver gave a roll of her eyes before she spoke, "I'm not taking that chance." With that she was dropping Spencer off into the water before flying off, leaving the human with the demon. Poor Spencer was a bit confused before she spoke, "Sure.... we can go home." With that she was giving a wave to Silver, who just gave a small thumbs up drifting towards the ground where the others were at.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:14 am

Matt left the rest of the team behind as he took Spencer's arm with his hand and warped away. As he suspected, the second he touched the wood of their room, he collapsed. Lucky him he had a mountain of pillows to break his fall. It was a short black out as even that distance tugged him; causing a growl and a weak eye opening up. "Come down..." He sorta order between an empty breath. He was about ready to knock her foot to get her down but if she willingly came down he'd have no guilt of hitting her.
This was not breeding season Matt despite the urge to do that- but they spoke of it and he wasn't that rude after her ex tried that. 
He was how ever needy and very much liked the contact she gave- even when she was a 'male'
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Spencer just looked towards him before she spoke, "Okay.... We can have some distance between us." No she was not comfortable sleeping with others unless it was for a specific reason. With that she was moving away and sitting down against the wall, with her knees to her chest. Did she feel the pain from the distance between them? Not at all. Honestly at that point in time she was cursing Silver.
'Silver.... I'm going to get my revenge on you. I'm not sure how, but I will.' Spencer spoke to the witch mentally.

Silver gave a nervous chuckle as she sat on her broom before she spoke, "Well.... Definitely avoiding those two for a while." With that she was floating down beside the others, just watching everybody for a moment before looking back towards Nessie.
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffypuppy77 Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:16 pm

~Oh goody! I do want to see their kid here when I return in 48 years!~ Nessie bubbled a giggle before sinking below the waves.

Pulling himself out of the pillows, Matt crawled his way to her lap and sunk his head near her shins. No he wasnt going to touch- he just needed to be close enough. Pointed claws scratched his floor before he fell asleep all the way. He did care for his 'master'... 'puppeteer' but he respected her decision to avoid bedding down next to him- even if it hurt for a year.
Fluffypuppy77
Fluffypuppy77
Knave
Knave

Back to top Go down

Post by guardianangel Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:07 pm

Silver looked towards Nessie before she spoke, "I'm sure by then they'll have one. But for now... I foresee fighting against the string. It seems to keep pulling Matt closer, but she is resisting it. Given time though, she'll loosen up." With that she was looking towards the other guys for a moment in time before she questioned, "Think we should head back to camp?"
guardianangel
guardianangel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next